Few days ago, I received a spam email attachments which is send by unknown person. When I opened this attachment suddenly my all computer files got locked by Central Security Treatment Organization ransomware. After that I was searching its solution then this post help me to remove Central Security Treatment Organization ransomware and also get back my all files. So, if you are also suffering those issues and this threat then read this post carefully.
Discuss about Central Security Treatment Organization ransomware
A new ransomware threat has been released, that name is Central Security Treatment Organization ransomware. This ransomware has been discovered by security researcher MalwareHunterTeam. It gets inside your computer silently and encrypt all of your files like PDF file, videos, Word Documents, pictures, etc. This ransomware also adds .cry to the end files it encrypts and leave various note files named !Recovery_[randomized characters].html in every folder. The note files contain a ransom note that explains how to pay ransom amount in order to decode the compromised files. This ransomware demand 1.136 BTC, which is approximately 625 USD. Those amount send to hackers for gicen time of period. Those note looks like very legitimate but its suggest you, never trust them. And also we do not recommend paying the ransom it demands, because:
- Central Security Treatment Organization ransomware do not decrypt your files,
- If they send decryption key, then it can bring additional malware to the computer system that cause problems to you later.
How does Central Security Treatment Organization ransomware get onto the computer?
- Open any junk or Spam email attachments.
- Download or install any freeware application to unauthorized sites.
- Clicking or visiting any suspicious sites.
- Using peer-to-peer file sharing network.
Several problems made by Central Security Treatment Organization ransomware
Central Security Treatment Organization ransomware is highly compatible with all the latest version of Windows OS. This ransomware steal your all personal information like phone number, IP address, credit card or debit card number, password and bank account related details. Those details are sent to cyber criminals for making money. Central Security Treatment Organization ransomware encrypt your all files and demand to huge money for its decryption tool. So, it is very necessary to get rid of Central Security Treatment Organization ransomware as quickly as possible.
Remove Central Security Treatment Organization ransomware From Your PC
Step 1: Remove Central Security Treatment Organization ransomware in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove Central Security Treatment Organization ransomware using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To Central Security Treatment Organization ransomware
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find Central Security Treatment Organization ransomware related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove Central Security Treatment Organization ransomware Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove Central Security Treatment Organization ransomware related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the Central Security Treatment Organization ransomware virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the Central Security Treatment Organization ransomware infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.