Is it possible to get ird of JS/Banker.BA Trojan virus? My system got infected with this nasty malware infeciton somehow and starts to cause severe issues. My system get slower and crahsed even to perform common operation as well. I was so worried to I scanned my computer with an antimalware program which detected JS/Banker.BA in my computer. I was unable to remove this manually so I searched Internet for help. However, found no success yet. Hope you guys will help me out of this catastrophic situation.
JS/Banker.BA is a kind of very tricky Trojan virus which comes in your PC by stealth and damages your entire PC in very less time. Security experts considers this very malware infection as one of the most troublesome malware infection. According to them it can cause fatal damage in your Windows computer and can make it useless in just no time. It is just so vicious that it runs several malicious task in your system background without being detected. It has the tendency to exploit the security measures into victimized PC. It infect your entire computer and hence you are likely to experience severe issue while operating your system.
Usually, JS/Banker.BA infects targeted computer along with third party application which you download from third party sources. However, it can also injected in your PC by using other deceptive methods such as network sharing, using infected media drive, social engineering, and so on. It open a backdoor in victimized system to install other malware and spyware. It slows your system response, occupy huge amount of storage space on hard drive, causes system crash, hard drive failure, application malfunctioning, OS crash, data inaccessibility and many other. Therefore, it is very important to get rid of JS/Banker.BA Trojan Horse virus as soon as possible from your Windows PC if you want to avoid any further damage.
How to Remove JS/Banker.BA from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall JS/Banker.BA from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to JS/Banker.BA using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find JS/Banker.BA
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate JS/Banker.BA.
Step3: How to Uninstall JS/Banker.BA from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to JS/Banker.BA and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to JS/Banker.BA and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose JS/Banker.BA and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select JS/Banker.BA and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete JS/Banker.BA Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type JS/Banker.BA to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all JS/Banker.BA named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only JS/Banker.BA entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of JS/Banker.BA, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.