Hey Guys! Recently I am getting constant ads on the IE browser while surf for browsing. Actually, I is happening due to Rainy Day Travel Ads which has taken place into my PC last night when I was working on my important project. It disturbs me for browsing by constantly appearing on the screen. I don't know how it has invaded and what should I do for eliminating it completely? Anyone help me for removing Rainy Day Travel Ads completely? Thanks.
Report on Rainy Day Travel Ads
Rainy Day Travel Ads is not any real virus for your PC but just potential unwanted adware program which cheat you into your online marketing to earn benefit. It has been crafted by cyber criminals to vicrimized lots of PC around the world for their satisfaction. Generally, it displays bogus pop-up ads related to weather travel as to provide easy service for saving your money and time. Our security research alert from this type of ads that is displayed by Rainy Day Travel Ads. It is suggested that it doesn't provide any legit service but it will cheat you on your online shopping for generating money and also it may consist harmful links to bring another risk for your PC.
Mostly, Rainy Day Travel Ads comes through spam emails, download freeware program, after clicking some porn links as well as fake update service. As soon as Rainy Day Travel Ads invaded on the PC, it will occupy your entire browser and start to display its bogus plus annoying ads to deceive in online marketing for generating money profit. It can be intrusive to corrupt your browser. It may drop many other infection by allowing remote server. It may gather your search keyword for bombarding another nasty ads to provide many profit shortly to its vendor. It may modify your various system setting like homepage, browser settings etc to run its malicious conduct easily. There is likely to be raised question as lose of money owing to this disgusting program. So, you should not delay for eliminating it completely even if possible you should delete Rainy Day Travel Ads at once from PC.
Learn To Remove Rainy Day Travel Ads Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Rainy Day Travel Ads Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Rainy Day Travel Ads Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Rainy Day Travel Ads related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Rainy Day Travel Ads On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Rainy Day Travel Ads from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.