While downloading a media player application for my Windows XP PC, somehow SpeedVideoPlayer also infiltrates in my system and since then it keep causing several unusual activities in my system. It is quite irritating and seems like a virus. I tried to search removal ways to get rid of SpeedVideoPlayer virus but have no success yet. Hope, you guys will help me out of this critical issue quickly. Thanks in advanced!!!
SpeedVideoPlayer may sound like an useful computer application but don't be tricked as it is just another potentially unwanted program, usually caused due to adware. Promoted by cyber criminals this nasty malware threat is claims to assist you playing videos and even promises to stream online videos with a very quick speed. However, once installed in your computer, this vicious malware will do nothing but to perform annoying malicious activities. The sole motive of this particular spyware infection is to con the users and extract illegal revenue for its affiliate partners. Usually, SpeedVideoPlayer sneak in your PC quite silently and tires hard not to be detected. It has been integrated with such complex codes that it can easily skips all the security measures of your PC easily.
SpeedVideoPlayer can inflitrates in your computer by using several deceptive means such as software bundling, spam attachments, clicking malicious links, visiting questionable sites, social engineering, using infected removal device, shareware, peer to peer network sharing etc. As soon as it downloaded in your PC, it start influencing your web browser and continuously shows several adds, deals, pop-up messaged, discount offers, banners, coupon codes etc. In addition this potentially unwanted program will also misleads you on several unknown sites and is fully capable to spoil your entire browsing experience in just no time. Therefore, it would be quite sensible to get rid of SpeedVideoPlayer malware infection as quick as possible from your Windows computer system.
Step:1 Remove How to Get Rid of SpeedVideoPlayer or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for How to Get Rid of SpeedVideoPlayer or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall How to Get Rid of SpeedVideoPlayer or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove How to Get Rid of SpeedVideoPlayer
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of How to Get Rid of SpeedVideoPlayer from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall How to Get Rid of SpeedVideoPlayer
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by How to Get Rid of SpeedVideoPlayer will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of How to Get Rid of SpeedVideoPlayer
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from How to Get Rid of SpeedVideoPlayer in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against How to Get Rid of SpeedVideoPlayer
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting How to Get Rid of SpeedVideoPlayer while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and How to Get Rid of SpeedVideoPlayer Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from How to Get Rid of SpeedVideoPlayer
How to Block How to Get Rid of SpeedVideoPlayer Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still How to Get Rid of SpeedVideoPlayer exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about How to Get Rid of SpeedVideoPlayer Removal