TrojanDropper:AutoIt/Jenxcus is a critical malware infection which can silently infect your Windows computer and cause severe consequences. Categorized as Trojan horse this troublesome malicious threat can proved to be very risky and cause severe destruction in your computer system in very less time. It has been designed by the cyber criminals with the only motive to take the help of the security vulnerabilities of your system in order to drop malicious codes in your system. It makes several changes in your system settings, mess up your computer badly can make it completely useless in just no time what so ever. TrojanDropper:AutoIt/Jenxcus Trojan virus silently sneaks into the targeted computer system and runs several mischievous task in system background without even users permission.
TrojanDropper:AutoIt/Jenxcus uses several deceptive installation methods such as software bundling, clicking unknown links, visiting pornographic sites, peer to peer network sharing, opening spam attachments, social engineering, and so on. Once infected then it does not even requires any kind of manual involvements in order to installed in your computer. It utilizes your system resource, slow down your computer efficiency, causes hard drive failure, file system corruption and so on. It creates a backdoor into the infected computer and enables other malware and spyware threat to infect your system easily. Furthermore, it also allows the third party server to access in your computer and steal crucial information like browsing history, IP address, online money transaction report etc. therefore, it is recommended to remove TrojanDropper:AutoIt/Jenxcus as soon as possible from your Windows computer system.
Steps to Remove How to Get Rid of TrojanDropper:AutoIt/Jenxcus
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate How to Get Rid of TrojanDropper:AutoIt/Jenxcus
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by How to Get Rid of TrojanDropper:AutoIt/Jenxcus
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by How to Get Rid of TrojanDropper:AutoIt/Jenxcus and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by How to Get Rid of TrojanDropper:AutoIt/Jenxcus
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by How to Get Rid of TrojanDropper:AutoIt/Jenxcus and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to How to Get Rid of TrojanDropper:AutoIt/Jenxcus. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the How to Get Rid of TrojanDropper:AutoIt/Jenxcus related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by How to Get Rid of TrojanDropper:AutoIt/Jenxcus, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate How to Get Rid of TrojanDropper:AutoIt/Jenxcus Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the How to Get Rid of TrojanDropper:AutoIt/Jenxcus Running Processes.
- Right Click on How to Get Rid of TrojanDropper:AutoIt/Jenxcus and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove How to Get Rid of TrojanDropper:AutoIt/Jenxcus Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by How to Get Rid of TrojanDropper:AutoIt/Jenxcus and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete How to Get Rid of TrojanDropper:AutoIt/Jenxcus Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove How to Get Rid of TrojanDropper:AutoIt/Jenxcus, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!