Hi Everyone ! I just got a severe trojan infection titled as Win32/Filecoder.NFY on my Windows machine. When I use my antivirus program to detect this malicious one but instead of detecting, it shows up fake warning alerts stating that my whole system may be put at risk condition. Such types of alerts keeps coming again on my system screen each time while I turn on my system. I am very annoyed and worried because my all sensitive files are accidentally damaged by nasty hackers. Kindly, give me quick and best guidelines to get rid of Win32/Filecoder.NFY from my system.
Win32/Filecoder.NFY is a dubious trojan virus which may stealthily access into your system along with numerous freeware stuffs, annoying pop-up links, unknown peer to peer to file sharing web pages and some others. When this threat may intrude into your system stealthily then it starts exhibits lots of horrible activities without letting you know. Most of the cases, such annoying threat hiding or lurking into your background while you open phishing mails messages and click on infectious links. After this, you may notice that your many useful files gets accidentally damaged or missing. Moreover, Win32/Filecoder.NFY displays lots of error warning messages and other dll pop-ups onto your system screen. This stubborn infection can download various unreliable files from unknown remote server and steals your cookies, search terms, banking credentials and other crucial information.
As an instances, you do not attempt to pay any attention on your surfing activities otherwise Win32/Filecoder.NFY it may take suspicious tactics to secretly frequently sneaks into your system. What is frustrating, it may bypass the functioning of antivirus applications and stops the overall performance of firewall protection. In such ways, your task manager or other system functionality could not help to remove Win32/Filecoder.NFY from your control panel menu. Whenever this trojan is executed onto the system then it carry out lots of malign actions to leads many issues such as sensitive data lost, BSOD alerts, changing the registry entries and many others. Hence, it is very important to get rid of Win32/Filecoder.NFY from your system as early as possible.
Steps to Remove Win32/Filecoder.NFY
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Win32/Filecoder.NFY
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Win32/Filecoder.NFY
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Win32/Filecoder.NFY and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Win32/Filecoder.NFY
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Win32/Filecoder.NFY and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Win32/Filecoder.NFY. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Win32/Filecoder.NFY related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Win32/Filecoder.NFY, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Win32/Filecoder.NFY Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Win32/Filecoder.NFY Running Processes.
- Right Click on Win32/Filecoder.NFY and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Win32/Filecoder.NFY Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Win32/Filecoder.NFY and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Win32/Filecoder.NFY Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Win32/Filecoder.NFY, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!