BackDoor-Spyeye!rootkit is really a very dangerous and harmful backdoor trojan virus that badly infects and harms your PC once it get infected with it. As security researcher has found this threat as one of the most vicious system threat which has been discovered and detected by many of Windows users. Though this trojan threat easily penetrate on your PC through your attached Spam email files, use of the infected removable media drives, peer to peer transfer of your files, surfing on to unknown and unsafe websites, download of freeware program and such more. It is also capable to infects and cause harm to all the version of Windows operating system that basically include Win SP, Win Vista, Win 7, Win 8, Win 10 and so on. After this trojan virus successfully get installed on to your system it create several executable files within the system that runs in the background of your PC. Moreover, it also cause lots of issues and problems with in your PC and put it at a high risk. It also use large space of the system memory, CPU and also consumed huge amount of the resources from your PC. Slower the performance of your system and deactivate the installed anti-virus program from it. To keep your system stay away from its effects in future, it is strongly advised you to remove BackDoor-Spyeye!rootkit immediately from infected PC.
On the other hand, presence of BackDoor-Spyeye!rootkit on to your PC result to perform several unpleasant activities which make your system vulnerable and provide unauthorized access on to your PC. It also block you to gain access on to your stored files, text, data, documents, folders etc as it has been lost or corrupted. Drop infected and malicious files on to your computer which result to cause more harm to it. So not wasting much of your time instantly remove BackDoor-Spyeye!rootkit from your computer.
Steps to Remove BackDoor-Spyeye!rootkit
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate BackDoor-Spyeye!rootkit
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by BackDoor-Spyeye!rootkit
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by BackDoor-Spyeye!rootkit and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by BackDoor-Spyeye!rootkit
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by BackDoor-Spyeye!rootkit and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to BackDoor-Spyeye!rootkit. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the BackDoor-Spyeye!rootkit related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by BackDoor-Spyeye!rootkit, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate BackDoor-Spyeye!rootkit Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the BackDoor-Spyeye!rootkit Running Processes.
- Right Click on BackDoor-Spyeye!rootkit and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove BackDoor-Spyeye!rootkit Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by BackDoor-Spyeye!rootkit and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete BackDoor-Spyeye!rootkit Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove BackDoor-Spyeye!rootkit, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!