Is your system is infected with Bloccato ransomware virus? All the important files and data stored on your PC have been encrypted with a weird file extension? If Yes, then make sure that your machine is infected with a kind of ransomware virus. Well, in this kind of situation, read this blog completely and carefully for an effective and sophisticated removal steps for Bloccato Ransomware.
What is Bloccato ransomware? Brief Details on Bloccato ransomware
Bloccato ransomware is a yet another vicious ransomware virus which is mainly created by the cyber criminals in order to extort from million of victims. It is a new variant of scam produced by hacker that not only lock the system, default home page of your web browser but also corrupts your all important computer files by inserting encrypting algorithms and placed a weird extension at the end of your file name. Allegedly, there are some malicious properties are added to Bloccato ransomware threat from which it is rather to difficult to remove from the system. Suddenly, this harmful virus take overs your valuable audio files, video files, private documents, data, image files or other media files or data in order to demand more and more ransom money from the users. In such circumstanced, Bloccato ransomware will force you to pay these money to the criminal hackers in order to get your precious data and files back to your machine.
Besides, Bloccato ransomware will display a notifications on your system screen which tells you that you have to pay the ransom money in between 24 – 48 hours, otherwise if you don't pay the ransom money in the given time, then you will lose your important files and data forever. However, you should ignore these warning messages and not to pay the ransom money to the developer of Bloccato ransomware because it is not guaranteed that even after paying ransom money to the criminal hackers, you will get the decryption key. Moreover, if you send money to those cyber crooks, you will not only lose your valuable money and vital data but also the hackers may steal your financial data and other confidential information such as bank account details or credit card details and you these info for gets benefited illegally.
Also, Bloccato ransomware may drop a lot of unnecessary applications and programs onto the targeted machine without giving any notice. Such types of scary alerts keeps appearing on your PC screen each time when you open your system. Typically saying, Bloccato ransomware threat harmful virus invade your computer while you click on junk mails and downloads cost free freeware items from suspicious websites. Therefore, you need to follow complete solution to delete Bloccato ransomware from computer.
How To Remove Bloccato ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all Bloccato ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out Bloccato ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the Bloccato ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.