ConverterPro typically pretends as a free tool ensuring conversion of different media files easily, but in fact it is yet another kind of PC infection termed as an adware. It triggered so many pop-ups while you browse Internet. You would be experiencing unnecessary ads at web pages to be visited. These annoying advertisements will lead you to fraud. This malware is specifically developed for making money, sales leads as well as boosting site traffic to the sponsored sites. Your web browsers are filled with sponsored links which often messed up with your searching actions. ConverterPro completely does doubtful activities after getting into the computer.
Even more, ConverterPro gets launched without your knowledge and frequently runs in victimized PC background automatically every time when system started. It sneaked inside the computer through tricky and sophisticated code. As a result it could cause more serious hazards through bringing several changes in significant files and registry which result in diminishing the performance of computer. Furthermore through manipulating your system network to vulnerable the threat could attack the targeted computer with more PC infections considerably that is really quite terrible. This threat invasion takes place along with freeware programs or applications. Besides via social engineering techniques, by visiting untrusted sites might also responsible for this threat intrusion. So, if somehow your computer has came with contact with this notorious adware program then all these above mentioned suspicious activities occur unless you remove ConverterPro.
Learn To Remove ConverterPro Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete ConverterPro Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of ConverterPro Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to ConverterPro related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from ConverterPro On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing ConverterPro from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.