Is your PC infected by CryptoLocker 2015? Are you unable to access your system files? When you try to open files on your computer, it shows a ransom message and demand for fine? Are you finding any way to decrypt your files and get back the access of your data? Are you willing to recover your files and remove CryptoLocker 2015 from your PC? Actually CryptoLocker 2015 is a PC threat designed by cyber criminals. Read this guide to remove CryptoLocker 2015 from your computer.
CryptoLocker 2015 is a nasty Ransomware threat created by online hackers to deceive innocent users and make illegal profit. It silently get inside your computer and lock your system files. It will scan your machine for files and encrypt all types of files such as videos, audios, images, word files, pdf files, text documents etc. This nasty ransomware will leave a ransom note on your computer in which it deals about the decryption method. CryptoLocker 2015 threats the user that all your files have been locked and can be only unlocked by private key generated for your PC. It will demand for some ransom amount to give you the decryption key.
CryptoLocker 2015 is a notorious threat that get inside your computer through bundled freeware programs, spam mails, p2p file sharing and infected websites. After getting inside your computer, it will cease the access of your files to extort money. This dubious threat also says that your files can not get unlocked with private key. If you don’t pay the ransom amount or try to decrypt your files without private key then your files will get deleted permanently. CryptoLocker 2015 is a deceptive PC threat and you should not trust on this virus. It is not sure that your files will get unlocked after paying the ransom. So you should try to completely delete CryptoLocker 2015 from your system.
How To Remove CryptoLocker 2015 From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End CryptoLocker 2015 Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the CryptoLocker 2015 related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall CryptoLocker 2015 From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all CryptoLocker 2015 related items from list.
Uninstall CryptoLocker 2015 From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete CryptoLocker 2015 related items from the programs list.
Delete CryptoLocker 2015 From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all CryptoLocker 2015 related programs.
Remove CryptoLocker 2015 Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all CryptoLocker 2015 related entries.
Remove CryptoLocker 2015 Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the CryptoLocker 2015 virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free CryptoLocker 2015 Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.