ï»¿Are you getting scary messages from DecryptorMax Ransomware? Does your PC behaving weirdly? Have noticed your system files extensions are replaced with .crninf. Are you unable to access any of the files and your PC becomes inaccessible? Do you want to fix the issue but getting no solution? Well, don't worry. You are on the right path, just continue reading to know more details about DecryptorMax Ransomware and its removal.
DecryptorMax is a ransomware that somehow manages to invade into your system and it has affected large number of Windows PC around the globe. However, if once it gain access over your PC then as-like other ransomware it encrypt your system files and lock your computer screen so that you cannot use it. After encrypting the files it shows message which states your files are encrypted and you have to pay money in order to decrypt the files. Well, the ransom virus uses spam email attachments to spread its infection. It also take help of corrupt links or fake ads and lure PC users to click on them. This leads to presence of DecryptorMax Ransomware on your Windows PC. What worse, you will notice the legit system files extension like PDF files, videos, text files, MS Office files, etc are replaced by .crinf extension, this is due to the ransomware infection.
Along with this, it ask you to make payment through BitCoins and demand you to make payment within 24 hours. Well, the ransomware is designed by the criminals in order to scare innocent users by shows bogus message and demand huge money as fine. All such activities are performed by the criminals to cheat money from the PC users. So, it is recommended not to pay money to the ransomware creators. As, doing so is only a waste money. They won't provide you any decryption key rather they collect your financial data while you enter payment details. Thus, if you want to get over these troubles and protect your PC then follow the tutorial given below and remove DecryptorMax Ransomware quickly from your computer system.
How To Remove DecryptorMax From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End DecryptorMax Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the DecryptorMax related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall DecryptorMax From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all DecryptorMax related items from list.
Uninstall DecryptorMax From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete DecryptorMax related items from the programs list.
Delete DecryptorMax From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all DecryptorMax related programs.
Remove DecryptorMax Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all DecryptorMax related entries.
Remove DecryptorMax Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the DecryptorMax virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free DecryptorMax Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.