“My windows 7 computer and web browser has targeted by Fantasy Bulletin Ads. These unwanted, useless and annoying pop-up ads are keep nagging me while my Internet session. I am not able to remove Fantasy Bulletin Ads after all my efforts. To get rid of Fantasy Bulletin Ads, I have deleted all my web browsing history, cookies, reset my web browser and even reinstall the web browser but all failed to make my web browser ads free. This is the reason why I am here to get some help which could allow me to wipe out Fantasy Bulletin Ads. Please help!!”
What is Fantasy Bulletin Ads in actual? The most appropriate response is that it is a real malware infection to destroy compromised Windows computer. It sneaks into your PC's Windows operating system with various stealthy installation and infiltration methods. It affects all web browser system and damage the operating system settings. It runs on an advertising supported platform and earns money for its developers by displaying advertisements for third parties. This disperse misleading pop-ups, fake coupons, scam banners and other fake advertising. Although he argues that it is absolutely free and legal program, but it makes money by creating a sales lead and web traffic to questionable websites. Fantasy Bulletin Ads touted as a useful extension for your browser that works to improve web browser experience, providing the best online deals, product comparison, reviews, special discounts and offers. It promises to save you time and money, if you install the software on your Windows computer.
In most cases, Fantasy Bulletin Ads infiltrates into the targeted PC without user's consent. To do this it employ a secret method for distribution called software bundling. So when t any online user download such bundled freeware then the adware program Fantasy Bulletin Ads automatically get installation along with requested program but does does not disclose on user. It has also been distributed via Spam emails with attachment file to execute the adware infection. With this infection your computer works very slow and perform weired. It takes too much time to execute and complete any task. Whereas when the user connect PC from Internet then it keep eyes on all ongoing activities of user and tends to steal confidential information too. So exposer of logging details, online banking details, credit card number and several used passwords can push you into severe cyber scam. Hence you should remove Fantasy Bulletin Ads from your computer as soon as possible.
Learn To Remove Fantasy Bulletin Ads Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Fantasy Bulletin Ads Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Fantasy Bulletin Ads Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Fantasy Bulletin Ads related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Fantasy Bulletin Ads On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Fantasy Bulletin Ads from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.