Yesterday morning when I opened my computer, my PC was infected by FBI Header Virus. All my files and data got encrypted and I was unable to open any of my files. Whenever I try to access any file, FBI Header Virus shows a ransom message. I have tried to open my system in safe mode and scan my PC but it not worked. When I connect my PC to Internet or click on any link, my browser automatically get redirected to unknown websites. I am unable to remove this infection from my PC. Please help me to delete FBI Header Virus from my system and recover my files.
FBI Header Virus is a dubious Ransomware virus that can get installed on your computer without permission. It has been classified as a ransomware because it encrypt your system files and demand ransom to unlock your files. This nasty threat has mainly been created by scammers to lure innocent users and trick their money. It will pretends to be a legal encryption caused on your system due to violation of cyber rules. FBI Header Virus uses the name of FBI to threat users and easily extort their money. It is nohow connected to any legal government security agency. It is a fraud program created by hackers to make easy profit by luring inexperienced users. It will demand a ransom of $500 to unlock your files.
Your PC can get infected by FBI Header Virus when you download bundled free third programs, open spam emails, visit to suspicious websites or links, share files on unsafe network etc. Once inside your computer, this notorious threat will scan your system for files and lock down all your data. It is able to encrypt all kind of system files such as videos, audios, images, PDF files, word documents, presentations and many others. FBI Header Virus will also threat users that if you don't pay the ransom on time, your files will get permanently deleted. If your system is infected by this nasty virus, then you are advised to not to pay the fine because it is not sure that your files will get unlocked. So, it is advised to permanently delete FBI Header Virus from your computer system.
How To Remove FBI Header Virus Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all FBI Header Virus related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out FBI Header Virus related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the FBI Header Virus infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.