Generic_r.Eyp is a kind of difficile malware infection, which needs to removed soon from your Windows PC otherwise you can experience several hazardous issue in your computer system. Distributed by cyber criminals, this pesky malware threat may penetrates in your computer system without any information and may contributes severe destruction in a very less time. This critical Trojan virus is automatically downloaded in the targeted PC whenever users download any third party freeware application from untrusted sites. Well, it can also infect your computer system via email spoofing, social engineering, shareware, clicking unknown links, network sharing and many others. However, once Generic_r.Eyp executed in the infected computer system then it can disable all the security measures of compromised system including Firewall, any running antimalware application and so on.
Generic_r.Eyp Trojan virus is able to create backdoor in the infected computer system which enables other spyware like adware, rootkit, browser hijacker etc. to invades easily in your system. Furthermore, it is capable enough to completely ruin you system efficiency, it makes you system very slow and vulnerable for severe corruption. It also deleted important files and application from infected computer system. Due to emergence of this very malware infection remote hackers can easily access in your system and can steal crucial information like IP address, browsing history, user id and passwords, money transition secrets, baking information and so on. Therefore, it is strongly suggested to the users to get rid of Generic_r.Eyp Trojan Horse infection at once on your Windows computer system.
Steps to Remove Generic_r.Eyp
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Generic_r.Eyp
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Generic_r.Eyp
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Generic_r.Eyp and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Generic_r.Eyp
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Generic_r.Eyp and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Generic_r.Eyp. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Generic_r.Eyp related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Generic_r.Eyp, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Generic_r.Eyp Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Generic_r.Eyp Running Processes.
- Right Click on Generic_r.Eyp and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Generic_r.Eyp Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Generic_r.Eyp and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Generic_r.Eyp Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Generic_r.Eyp, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!