LNK:Jenxcus-D [Tjr] is considered as a lethal Trojan infection that comes to hurt the system. It decreases performance of PC extensively after getting sneaked. First of all it try to get access of system gradually and silently and later cause several unethical actions inside computer. The malware inserted deeply at the targeted system and performs serious damages. Even more it could propagate other threats such as adware, browser hijacker, rootkits, spyware and so on. LNK:Jenxcus-D [Tjr] typically affects Windows system no matter whether you are using Windows 7 or Windows 8/8.1.
In addition LNK:Jenxcus-D [Tjr] exploits system of system which make the computer vulnerable to other malware. Other than that it can gather important details including system login information, I.P. address and so on. What worse the threat even bypass these secret data to cyber hackers that felicitate them to perform evil tasks in targeted system. Also It would gonna make various changes in preset configuration of system which include replacing Windows registry entries as well as modifying DNS settings of computer. By setting itself in the startup- items this threat get started in automatic manner. Furthermore it could make antivirus tool or other program obsolete. By the way it is pretty tough to find and eliminate this malware through normal antivirus program, however it does not mean that this malware can’t be removed. For this you can read below mentioned LNK:Jenxcus-D [Tjr] removal guide.
Manual LNK:Jenxcus-D [Tjr] Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of LNK:Jenxcus-D [Tjr]
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case LNK:Jenxcus-D [Tjr], is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove LNK:Jenxcus-D [Tjr] Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to LNK:Jenxcus-D [Tjr] infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of LNK:Jenxcus-D [Tjr] infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove LNK:Jenxcus-D [Tjr], follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete LNK:Jenxcus-D [Tjr]
How to View LNK:Jenxcus-D [Tjr] Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the LNK:Jenxcus-D [Tjr] related hidden files and folders on the system.
Still Couldn’t Remove LNK:Jenxcus-D [Tjr], Watch The Following Video Tutorial
How to Access LNK:Jenxcus-D [Tjr] Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by LNK:Jenxcus-D [Tjr], you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide LNK:Jenxcus-D [Tjr] Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with LNK:Jenxcus-D [Tjr].
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide LNK:Jenxcus-D [Tjr] related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of LNK:Jenxcus-D [Tjr] related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View LNK:Jenxcus-D [Tjr] associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by LNK:Jenxcus-D [Tjr], folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.