Have you seen any suspicious things over your system? Does it deemed as Ppcplanet4u.com on your system? Do you have any knowledge of it? Does it cause any disturbance to its user? Does it carry changes in your browser? Does it replaces your default homepage and search engine with its own domain? Does it brings any other modification into your browser? Does it show any scary message on your system?Does it appears with strange name? Does it claims to take Technical Help? Do you have any trust on this fake application? Does it presents itself as useful program? If so, you should not believe on it and remove Ppcplanet4u.com urgently from your system.
Ppcplanet4u.com is regarded as a suspicious domain that will lurk inside your system for long time, until you remove it completely from your system. At first, it will provide you a blue impression about whats the reality is. It would present itself as legal program and make you sure that it can really help you in fixing your problem. But you should not believe on this unsafe domain. Its scam website that will provide lots of harm to its user. It would first appear on your screen to present you Technical Issue. It will claims that your PC get infected with severe virus, and its totally unsafe. There are also other PC warning alerts that will require you to take technical help from its experts, otherwise you will have more serious problem into your system. Its developers mainly sell these Technical Services to its innocent users in order to extort huge amount of money from them. Additionally it brings other system issues such as it will show error messages on your screen, cause your browser to work abnormally, keep certain changes in your browser, cause redirection to unwanted sites, and much more. Even it will keep track of your browsing records and other confidential records for marketing purpose. Hence, you should not believe, and quickly remove Ppcplanet4u.com from your system.
Manual Steps to Remove Ppcplanet4u.com From Your Hijacked Browser
Simple Steps To Remove Infection From Your Browser
For Internet Explorer :
1. Launch Internet explorer and click on the Gear icon then to Manage Add-ons.
2. Now click on Search Provider tab followed by Find more search providers…
3. Now look for your preferred search engine provider for instance Google Search engine.
4. Further you need to click on Add to Internet Explorer option appeared on the page. After then tick out the Make this my default search engine provider appeared on the Add Search Provider window and then click on Add button.
5. Restart Internet explorer to apply the new changes.
For Mozilla :
1. Launch Mozilla Firefox and go for the Settings icon (☰) followed by Options from the drop down menu.
2. Now you have to tap on Search tab there. And, under Default Search Engine you can choose your desirable search engine provider from the drop down menu and remove Ppcplanet4u.com related search providers.
3. If you want to add another search option into Mozilla Firefox then you can do it by going through Add more search engines… option. It will take you to the Firefox official Add-ons page from where you can choose and install search engine add-ons from their.
4. Once installed you can go back to Search tab and choose your favorite search provider as a default.
For Chrome :
1. Open Chrome and tap on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings.
2. Now under Search option you can choose desirable Search engine providers from drop down menu.
3. If you want to use another search engine option then you can click on Manage search engines… which opens current list of search engines and other as well. To choose you have to take your cursor on it and then select Make default button appears there followed by Done to close the window.
For Google Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings option from the drop down menu.
2. Now tap Reset settings button.
3. Finally select Reset button again on the dialog box appeared for confirmation.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Settings icon (☰) and then to Open Help Menu option followed by Troubleshooting Information from drop down menu.
2. Now Click on Reset Firefox… on the upper right corner of about:support page and again to Reset Firefox button to confirm the resetting of Mozilla Firefox to delete Ppcplanet4u.com completely.
Reset Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Internet options.
2. Now tap Advanced tab followed by Reset button. Then tick out the Delete personal settings option on the appeared dialog box and further press Reset button to clean Ppcplanet4u.com related data completely.
3. Once Reset completed click on Close button and restart Internet explorer to apply the changes.
Reset Safari :
1. Click on Edit followed by Reset Safari… from the drop down menu on Safari.
2. Now ensure that all of the options are ticked out in the appeared dialog box and click on Reset button.
1. Click on Start menu followed by Control Panel. Then click on Uninstall a program below Programs option.
2. Further find and Uninstall Ppcplanet4u.com and any other unwanted programs from the Control panel.
Remove Unwanted Toolbars and Extensions Related With Ppcplanet4u.com
For Chrome :
1. Tap on Menu (☰) button, hover on tools and then tap on Extension option.
2. Now click on Trash icon next to the Ppcplanet4u.com related suspicious extensions to remove it.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Add-ons.
2. Now select the Extensions or Appearance tab in Add-ons Manager window. Then click on Disable button to remove Ppcplanet4u.com related extensions.
For Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Manage add-ons.
2. Further tap on Toolbars and Extensions panel and then Disable button to remove Ppcplanet4u.com related extensions.
From Safari :
1. Click on Gear Settings icon followed by Preferences…
2. Now tap on Extensions panel and then click on Uninstall button to remove Ppcplanet4u.com related extensions.
From Opera :
1. Click on Opera icon then hover to Extensions and click Extensions manager.
2. Now click on X button next to unwanted extensions to remove it.
Chrome : Click on Menu (☰) → Settings → Show advanced Settings → Clear browsing data.
Firefox : Tap on Settings (☰) →History →Clear Reset History → check Cookies → Clear Now.
Internet Explorer : Click on Tools → Internet options → General tab → Check Cookies and Website data → Delete.
Safari : Click on Settings Gear icon →Preferences → Privacy tab → Remove All Website Data…→ Remove Now button.
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Settings.
2. Tap on Show advanced settings.
- Phishing and malware protection : It is enables by default in privacy section. Warns users if detected any suspicious site having phishing or malware threats.
- SSL certificates and settings : Tap on Manage certificates under HTTPS/SSL section to manage SSL certificates and settings.
3. Now tap close button when done.
If you are still having issues in the removal of Ppcplanet4u.com from your compromised system then you can feel free to talk to our experts.