Today as soon as I connected my Chrome browser, instantly I have got slithering constant ads due to PUP.Optional.ProntSpooler that was so annoying and exploited my browsing session totally. I have doubt that my computer has been infected with virus. Am I right here thinking about. Whatever but I want to delete it completely because I am unable to work normally on the PC due this program. Can anyone help me to get rid of PUP.Optional.ProntSpooler completely? Thanks all of you.
What is PUP.Optional.ProntSpooler?
PUP.Optional.ProntSpooler is a not a virus but potential unwanted program which is utilized by cyber criminals to cheat you for generating lots of money. So, If you got this program on the PC then you don't need to be upset but you should take decision to eliminate this completely. Although it is not a virus but it is able to harm your all browser like Google Chrome, IE, Safari and so on. Mostly PUP.Optional.ProntSpooler invades on the PC by the help of freeware package of questionable sites, via spam emails attachment and after visiting some suspicious website.
After PUP.Optional.ProntSpooler being installed on the PC, instantly it will hit your browser to affect your browsing activities later It will start to display numerous pop-ups ads on the browser as to block you browsing any site except wandering a malicious sites. It may modify your browser setting as well as it might be enabled to redirect your web page to suspicious website. Due to this, you may have to suffer stolen various sensitive information like online activities, login detail etc. you may have to face economic lose owing to this program. So, if you got this program on the PC then it shouldn't be taken lightly but you should delete PUP.Optional.ProntSpooler completely as soon as possible.
Poor Performance due to PUP.Optional.ProntSpooler
Owning to PUP.Optional.ProntSpooler, your computer will be slowed down poorly.
It can harm your browser to block you for accessing any browser on the PC.
It will annoy you by interfering with unwanted pop-up ads during your browsing any site.
It may collect your browsing experience and other sensitive information to gain benefit of it.
Step:1 Remove PUP.Optional.ProntSpooler or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for PUP.Optional.ProntSpooler or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall PUP.Optional.ProntSpooler or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove PUP.Optional.ProntSpooler
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of PUP.Optional.ProntSpooler from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall PUP.Optional.ProntSpooler
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by PUP.Optional.ProntSpooler will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of PUP.Optional.ProntSpooler
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from PUP.Optional.ProntSpooler in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against PUP.Optional.ProntSpooler
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting PUP.Optional.ProntSpooler while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and PUP.Optional.ProntSpooler Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from PUP.Optional.ProntSpooler
How to Block PUP.Optional.ProntSpooler Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still PUP.Optional.ProntSpooler exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about PUP.Optional.ProntSpooler Removal