Last night while playing game online my anti virus program notified me that PWS:O97M/Wipha.A virus in damaging my system. I run a complete scan of my system but after the restart the same notification again occurs on my screen. I think my system is reposing quite slowly, applications are crashing randomly and even Internet speed is decrees significantly. Using my system is really very annoying now. I want to get rid of PWS:O97M/Wipha.A virus but don't know how.. Please help me to remove PWS:O97M/Wipha.A Trojan virus completely from my PC.
PWS:O97M/Wipha.A is another nasty malware detection which can assail your Windows PC and cause severe issues in it. It is a kind of very dangerous system threat which falls under the category of Trojan horse. Programmed by vicious cyber criminals this nasty malware infection is good at exploiting security measures into the victimized computer. According to security experts this very malware infection is capable enough to bring fatal damage in your system and can make it completely useless in just no time. PWS:O97M/Wipha.A Trojan virus can also leads other malware and spyware threats like rootkit, keyloggers, worms etc. in your PC and hence needed to be removed soon to avoid any further damage.
Usually, PWS:O97M/Wipha.A is promoted with the third party freeware applications and spam attachments. However, it can easily infect your PC by using other deceptive options such as social engineering, peer to peer network sharing, using infected media drive, and many more. Furthermore, it causes file system corruption, hard drive failure, system crash, data inaccessibility and many more. It makes your system very slow and also causes corruption in important applications. It will interrupt your online activities and runs several malicious task in your system background. It can even steal crucial information from your Windows PC like IP address, browsing history, etc. for cyber criminals. Therefore, it is recommended to get rid of PWS:O97M/Wipha.A as soon as possible.
How to Remove PWS:O97M/Wipha.A from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall PWS:O97M/Wipha.A from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to PWS:O97M/Wipha.A using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find PWS:O97M/Wipha.A
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate PWS:O97M/Wipha.A.
Step3: How to Uninstall PWS:O97M/Wipha.A from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to PWS:O97M/Wipha.A and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to PWS:O97M/Wipha.A and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose PWS:O97M/Wipha.A and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select PWS:O97M/Wipha.A and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete PWS:O97M/Wipha.A Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type PWS:O97M/Wipha.A to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all PWS:O97M/Wipha.A named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only PWS:O97M/Wipha.A entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of PWS:O97M/Wipha.A, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.