Ransom:Win32/Reveton is an awfully and dangerous ransomware program. It is designed mainly to compromise the security of your PC in order to facilitate the hackers to attempt to intrude your PC for evil purpose. Once this ransomware program get installed on to your system, results to start bombard with lots of fake warning alerts, system alerts that is cause by malware. It start to encrypt all your files, folder, text, documents, images etc that are stored within your PC and prevent you from to gain access on to it. Once the files get encrypted it become very difficult to gain access on to it. To gain access on to your encrypted files it ask you for the payment of a certain amount of ransom fine that is to be paid within the time frame. As the ransom fine amount is paid, it then give you the decryption key through which you can decrypt all your encrypted files and easily gain access on to it. Though the system easily get infected with such harmful ransomware program through the download of freeware program, use of the infected removable media drives, peer to peer files sharing, surfing on to unsafe and suspicious websites, opening of Spam/junk email attached files and such more. So to overcome from it is highly recommended you to soon remove Ransom:Win32/Reveton from your infected PC.
As, the presence of Ransom:Win32/Reveton on to your PC result to slower down the performance of your system and consumed huge amount of system resources too. It also deactivate the installed anti-virus program from your system and crack the browser firewall security program too. Further, it also allow other harmful and dangerous threats,malware to enter within it to cause harm and damage on to your system. Therefore, remove Ransom:Win32/Reveton immediately from your computer.
How To Remove Ransom:Win32/Reveton Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all Ransom:Win32/Reveton related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out Ransom:Win32/Reveton related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the Ransom:Win32/Reveton infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.