Hey! Are you facing computer attacked by .remind file extension and also observed that your all personal files and documents encrypted by this program? Has it replaced your all files with its own extensions and ask you to pay ransom for decrypting all files? Then, surely your computer has been infected with ransomware program where you need to be very carious if its any message and you need to take decision for deleting .remind file extension completely as soon as possible. If you don't have any idea how to to remove it from PC then you don't need to be upset but you need to read here this post where you can find easy steps to remove .remind file extension completely and safely.
More Description about .remind file extension
.remind file extension
Along with freeware program and spam emails, with malicious urls, Trojans and other malicious micros.
Due to this, you will be victims as to be files encrypted by another extension like .remind file extension and other facing like stolen of sensitive data.
.remind file extension is a new kind of ransomware which has been reported to be dangerous for locking files on the victimized PC. It has been created by cyber criminals specially harms many targeted computer and lock many files to generate money. In a general, it enters on the PC some take advantage of the carelessness as while you download many freeware files from malicious sites without paying attention and via spam emails attachment.
As soon as .remind file extension infiltrates on the PC, it will attack on your personal files like Microsoft Office's files, Adobe .pdf document etc and locks such all files by replacing with its own malicious extension like .exe. After locking your files it can demand ransom money being unknown as it hasn't harm your files. It can urge you buy its fake decryption key by displaying malicious pop-up or links but it shouldn't be accepted because it may be deceptive to steal your sensitive information to earn money. Incase of accessing into your account for purchasing its fake decryption key, it may gather your confidential information like password, login ID and other to generate money. So, it is very important to ignore its links or instruction which is provided by this program. It's only deceptive ransomware program which has been delivered to lock your files and earn money from you. You shouldn't be doubt of this program to be legit for decrypting your files. In case of computer being infected with .remind file extension, you should delete it completely as soon as possible.
How To Remove .remind file extension Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all .remind file extension related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out .remind file extension related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the .remind file extension infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.