SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techsnab Trojan virus is activated on my computer. My updated anti virus has detected it on my computer but it is not capable to remove the infection completely. I have also used some other anti virus program but no one could help me to remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techsnab Trojan virus from my computer. Meanwhile it makes my computer extremely slow and completely unstable. I can't use my PC anymore for any operation. Is it possible to completely eliminate SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techsnab by manual methods?
SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techsnab is absolutely a Trojan virus and it is very dangerous for Windows computer. The PC threat is able to get installation with other bundled freeware without any permission or consent of PC user. An Internet user can also get this infection through spam emails tat is distributed by the vicious software authors of this program. The malicious mail contains installer file as an attachment and when thew user open the file on their computer the so called Trojan Virus SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techsnab get activation on the targeted computer. Apart from these deceptive methods visiting of illegal and hacked website, security vulnerabilities on any online PC, use of infected external media and clicking on malicious pop-up links also transmit this infection on the your computer.
Thus SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techsnab can infect your windows PC in many ways but after a successful infiltration it does not allow you to remove itself by the use of ordinary anti virus programs and manual uninstall methods. Adaptation of advance rootkit and anti removal methods allow it a prolonged life span without removal. Whereas it can install various other malware and viruses on your computer and make it more vulnerable, unsafe and unstable.
SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techsnab also change registry entries, startup log and web browser settings. The Trojan virus make your computer as a proxy server to distribute the infection on other online computer by sending Spam emails. It uses all system resources like CPU uses, Ram memory, storage media and Internet connection for its malicious activities make make your computer sluggish. It works like a hacking tool for cyber criminals because it steals your personal identifiable, confidential information of payment card and log-in credential while Internet uses. You should opt Automatic Removal tool to completely remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techsnab from your computer.
Manual SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techsnab Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techsnab
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techsnab, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techsnab Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techsnab infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techsnab infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techsnab, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techsnab
How to View SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techsnab Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techsnab related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techsnab Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techsnab, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techsnab Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techsnab.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techsnab related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techsnab related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techsnab associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by SoftwareBundler:Win32/Techsnab, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.