Hello! I have found my PC infected with torrentsearch.com. It seems to be virus because due to this my browser performing strangely. Whenever, I connects to IE for visiting any sites, I am redirected to this web page. It can't seems to be removed completely from PC. Even I have to tried to remove it manually but was failed. Can anyone help me to eliminate torrentsearch.com completely? Thanks
Report on torrentsearch.com
torrentsearch.com is harmful browser hijacker that looks like legit web page to provide many download service. It is able to hijack all kind of browser such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, IE, Opera and so on. Actually, main motive behind torrentsearch.com is to enhance traffic on the malicious sites for promoting its bogus deals so that it can provide profit to its vendor. It always try to redirect your web page to malicious while surf on the browser. Mostly, torrentsearch.com invades on the PC on the PC while you click some spam emails, download many freeware program and visit some unreliable website etc.
Once torrentsearch.com intruded on the PC, it will cause number of problem to annoy you. It will be dangerous severally below:
- torrentsearch.com will hijack your entire browser to block you for browsing.
- It occupy your browsing activities and give negative result of browsing as it will redirect you to visit malicious web page.
- It can modify your browser setting and homepage without notifying you.
- It can degrade your PC running poor performance.
- It may take interest to know your browsing habit to deliver many nasty ads on the PC.
- It can invite additional infection to highly destruct your computer.
- It can weaken your system security as firewall and antivirus to run harmful process without any hesitation.
- It is difficult to remove completely.
So, looking such issue that is caused by torrentsearch.com, you should delete completely as soon as possible.
Manual Steps to Remove torrentsearch.com From Your Hijacked Browser
Simple Steps To Remove Infection From Your Browser
For Internet Explorer :
1. Launch Internet explorer and click on the Gear icon then to Manage Add-ons.
2. Now click on Search Provider tab followed by Find more search providers…
3. Now look for your preferred search engine provider for instance Google Search engine.
4. Further you need to click on Add to Internet Explorer option appeared on the page. After then tick out the Make this my default search engine provider appeared on the Add Search Provider window and then click on Add button.
5. Restart Internet explorer to apply the new changes.
For Mozilla :
1. Launch Mozilla Firefox and go for the Settings icon (☰) followed by Options from the drop down menu.
2. Now you have to tap on Search tab there. And, under Default Search Engine you can choose your desirable search engine provider from the drop down menu and remove torrentsearch.com related search providers.
3. If you want to add another search option into Mozilla Firefox then you can do it by going through Add more search engines… option. It will take you to the Firefox official Add-ons page from where you can choose and install search engine add-ons from their.
4. Once installed you can go back to Search tab and choose your favorite search provider as a default.
For Chrome :
1. Open Chrome and tap on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings.
2. Now under Search option you can choose desirable Search engine providers from drop down menu.
3. If you want to use another search engine option then you can click on Manage search engines… which opens current list of search engines and other as well. To choose you have to take your cursor on it and then select Make default button appears there followed by Done to close the window.
For Google Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon (☰) followed by Settings option from the drop down menu.
2. Now tap Reset settings button.
3. Finally select Reset button again on the dialog box appeared for confirmation.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Settings icon (☰) and then to Open Help Menu option followed by Troubleshooting Information from drop down menu.
2. Now Click on Reset Firefox… on the upper right corner of about:support page and again to Reset Firefox button to confirm the resetting of Mozilla Firefox to delete torrentsearch.com completely.
Reset Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Internet options.
2. Now tap Advanced tab followed by Reset button. Then tick out the Delete personal settings option on the appeared dialog box and further press Reset button to clean torrentsearch.com related data completely.
3. Once Reset completed click on Close button and restart Internet explorer to apply the changes.
Reset Safari :
1. Click on Edit followed by Reset Safari… from the drop down menu on Safari.
2. Now ensure that all of the options are ticked out in the appeared dialog box and click on Reset button.
1. Click on Start menu followed by Control Panel. Then click on Uninstall a program below Programs option.
2. Further find and Uninstall torrentsearch.com and any other unwanted programs from the Control panel.
Remove Unwanted Toolbars and Extensions Related With torrentsearch.com
For Chrome :
1. Tap on Menu (☰) button, hover on tools and then tap on Extension option.
2. Now click on Trash icon next to the torrentsearch.com related suspicious extensions to remove it.
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Add-ons.
2. Now select the Extensions or Appearance tab in Add-ons Manager window. Then click on Disable button to remove torrentsearch.com related extensions.
For Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Settings Gear icon and then to Manage add-ons.
2. Further tap on Toolbars and Extensions panel and then Disable button to remove torrentsearch.com related extensions.
From Safari :
1. Click on Gear Settings icon followed by Preferences…
2. Now tap on Extensions panel and then click on Uninstall button to remove torrentsearch.com related extensions.
From Opera :
1. Click on Opera icon then hover to Extensions and click Extensions manager.
2. Now click on X button next to unwanted extensions to remove it.
Chrome : Click on Menu (☰) → Settings → Show advanced Settings → Clear browsing data.
Firefox : Tap on Settings (☰) →History →Clear Reset History → check Cookies → Clear Now.
Internet Explorer : Click on Tools → Internet options → General tab → Check Cookies and Website data → Delete.
Safari : Click on Settings Gear icon →Preferences → Privacy tab → Remove All Website Data…→ Remove Now button.
1. Click on Menu (☰) button followed by Settings.
2. Tap on Show advanced settings.
- Phishing and malware protection : It is enables by default in privacy section. Warns users if detected any suspicious site having phishing or malware threats.
- SSL certificates and settings : Tap on Manage certificates under HTTPS/SSL section to manage SSL certificates and settings.
3. Now tap close button when done.
If you are still having issues in the removal of torrentsearch.com from your compromised system then you can feel free to talk to our experts.