Trojan.Autoit.CKU is another horrifying computer application belong to Trojan Horse family. It tends to execute a serious of critical activities into the infected computing machine in order to mess up the operating system and brings several severe issues for the users including hardware problem. It has been designed by the cyber hackers with the some motive to perform serious crimes into the victimized PC and avail financial profits from you. It may enters your computer system by deploying different deceptive methods including software bundling, spam attachments, social engineering, peer to peer network sharing, using infected media drive, clicking unknown links, visiting untrusted sites and so on.
However, once Trojan.Autoit.CKU entered your Windows computer system then it is capable enough to bring severe vulnerabilities in your PC. Integrated with highly mischievous codes this rogue malware infection execute itself whenever you boot your system. Furthermore, get associated with your system legitimate process and performs its dangerous activities in your system background without even being detected. It makes crucial changes in system settings and modifies important files. Trojan.Autoit.CKU even damage executable files in the compromised PC and causes application malfunctioning. Whats more, it interrupts even the regular functionality of your system.
Trojan.Autoit.CKU decrases your system problem and you will experience very slow system performance. It even causes system crash, hard drive failure and data inaccessibility issue. Moreover, it disable all the security measures into the infected computer system such as Firewall, antimalware programs etc. and hence allows other malware infection to assail your PC easily. It even steal crucial system information for third party server such as IP address, financial secrets, login details, browsing history etc. and puts your privacy at great risk. Therefore, it would be really very sensible to get rid of Trojan.Autoit.CKU Trojan virus without wasting any more time and avoid further disasters.
Steps to Remove Trojan.Autoit.CKU
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan.Autoit.CKU
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan.Autoit.CKU
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan.Autoit.CKU and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan.Autoit.CKU
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan.Autoit.CKU and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan.Autoit.CKU. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan.Autoit.CKU related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan.Autoit.CKU, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan.Autoit.CKU Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan.Autoit.CKU Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan.Autoit.CKU and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan.Autoit.CKU Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan.Autoit.CKU and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan.Autoit.CKU Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan.Autoit.CKU, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!