What Is Trojan.Clicker MSIL.Agent?
Trojan.Clicker MSIL.Agent is a not just similar than other Throjan viruses. When it sneaks into any targeted computer then it always use your computer to generate more trafic and sales leads by clicking on online advertisements. If you are an user on infected PC then you can easily observe some vital symptoms of Trojan.Clicker MSIL.Agent virus. You may feel that sometime you have lose the control of mouse including with click and your mouse is clicking on some pop-ups without your consent. It set an another desktop back ground image and display some random error messages. Below are some common symptoms of Trojan.Clicker MSIL.Agent Trojan virus infection, if matches then immediately follow steps to remove Trojan.Clicker MSIL.Agentâ from your computer.
Symptoms Of Trojan.Clicker MSIL.Agent On PC
- Trojan.Clicker MSIL.Agent set a custom background image on desktop
- It displays various error message box
- It has ability to control the clipboard
- The user may also notice that operating system's default screens has disappeared
- Trojan.Clicker MSIL.Agent downloads and run files automatically on infected PC
- It collects complete details of hardware and software information about your PC
- You may also notice that the CD-ROM drive door automatically opens ans close Like a key logger
- It can record keystrokes which is further processed by cyber criminals to obtain confidential account logging details Steal passwords, Email ID, User name, Credit or debit card details etc.
Steps to Delete Trojan.Clicker MSIL.Agent
Step: 1 Restart your Windows PC in Safe Mode
Find the complete details on how to Reboot your PC in Safe Mode (if you are a novice, follow the above given instructions on how to boot up your PC in Safe mode irrespective of the Windows Version that is being used as Windows XP, 7, Win 8, 8.1 and Windows 10)
Step:2 Remove Trojan.Clicker MSIL.Agent from Task Manager
Press CTRL+ALT+DEL simulataneously to open Task manager. Find Trojan.Clicker MSIL.Agent Related processes or any other suspicious processes that are running on it. Now Select and delete Trojan.Clicker MSIL.Agent virus from Task Manager at once.
Step:3 How to Delete Trojan.Clicker MSIL.Agent Related Startup Items
Press Win + R together and Type “msconfig”.
Now press Enter Key or Select OK.
“Startup” option is to be selected on the Pop-up Window Tab
Now Search for Trojan.Clicker MSIL.Agent Related applications on Startup Items
Now Uncheck all Unknown or Suspicious items from “System Configuration” related to Trojan.Clicker MSIL.Agent
Now Click and Select Restart to Start your Computer in Normal Mode
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.Clicker MSIL.Agent from Windows Registry
- Press Win + R in combination to Open Run Box, Type regedit on the search box and press enter.
- This will Open the registry entries.
- Find Trojan.Clicker MSIL.Agent related entries from the list and carefully delete it. However be careful and do not delete any other entries as this could severely damage the Windows Component.
Also, after completing the above steps, it is important to search for any folders and files that has been created by Trojan.Clicker MSIL.Agent and if found must be deleted.
Step 5 How to View Hidden Files and Folders Created by Trojan.Clicker MSIL.Agent
- Click on the Start Menu
- Go to Control Panel, and Search for folder Options
- Click on view hidden files and folders Options, For your convenience, we have included complete process on how to unhide files on all Windows Version. This will delete all the files and folders associated with Trojan.Clicker MSIL.Agent that was existing on your compromised system.
Still, if you are unable to get rid of Trojan.Clicker MSIL.Agent using manual steps, you need to scan your PC to detect Trojan.Clicker MSIL.Agent.
Don’t forget to submit your questions or any other queries if you have and get complete solution from our Expert’s Panel. Good Luck!