Some how Trojan.Scar.pdb has been installed on the PC and dropping down me in problem. It has slowed down my computer and encrypted my all important files. It shows up a message as my computer has some error so it is reason to encrypt your files. How can I remove it? Please someone help me!
What is Trojan.Scar.pdb?
Trojan.Scar.pdb is detected as a serious virus that has been classified as a Trojan virus. It is so tricky to get inside silently on the PC and it can damage your system security to take control your PC on its own hand fully. It has been crafted by cyber criminals to harm the users PC for getting profit. Mostly, it enters into your computer via spam emails and free application software such as audios, videos, game and PDF creator etc that is generally downloaded from malicious source without paying attention.
However Trojan.Scar.pdb gets invade into your computer, you will be being facing a lot of issue concerning PC because it is able to reset your registry to automatically start up on the PC. It can encrypt your important files to get profit. It can replace your home page without your permission. It has capacity to block your antivirus software and firewall to get profit. It is able to download a lot of malware on the PC that can take up your a large part of space of system resource whereby your computer will be slowed down in poor speed. It can steal your confidential information such as password, login ID and commercial information etc to transfer to the cyber criminals. If so, you have found Trojan.Scar.pdb on the PC you should delete it instantly from PC.
How to Remove Trojan.Scar.pdb from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan.Scar.pdb from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan.Scar.pdb using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan.Scar.pdb
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan.Scar.pdb.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan.Scar.pdb from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan.Scar.pdb and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan.Scar.pdb and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan.Scar.pdb and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan.Scar.pdb and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan.Scar.pdb Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan.Scar.pdb to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan.Scar.pdb named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan.Scar.pdb entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan.Scar.pdb, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.