For some days I am getting TrojanClicker:ASX/Wimad.CP on my all new tab and I am unable search anything online as well my all files has encrypted by it. Also I am facing problem computer is performing very slow that seems due to it. What is this and how can I remove this annoying. Please anyone help me to remove TrojanClicker:ASX/Wimad.CP Permanently.
Description for TrojanClicker:ASX/Wimad.CP
TrojanClicker:ASX/Wimad.CP is defined as dangerous type of Trojan virus which it able to reset your system to automatically start up on the PC without your consent to harm your PC dangerously. It has been created by cyber criminals having aim to generate profit from users. TrojanClicker:ASX/Wimad.CP is able to add itself on the PC very silently with your freeware such audios, videos, games and PDF creator etc as well as while you click some spam emails and porn links.
If Once TrojanClicker:ASX/Wimad.CP gets add into the PC, it will reset your registry setting default open on the PC without your permission as well as create a series of dangerous issue for annoying you. It will encrypt your all type of files like Doc, XLS, Music, Videos etc and instead of these all it will insert another its infected files that can consume system resources and make your computer very slow. It has been defined so dangerous that can damage your computer as well as it is able to block your antivirus and firewall. But it should not be stayed for long time otherwise it can steal your confidential information such as password, login ID and commercial information etc to earn profit. So, if you have found this TrojanClicker:ASX/Wimad.CP on the PC you should immediately take decision to eliminate TrojanClicker:ASX/Wimad.CP completely if you don't want to face another problem on the PC. Best of luck friend.
Steps to Remove TrojanClicker:ASX/Wimad.CP
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate TrojanClicker:ASX/Wimad.CP
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by TrojanClicker:ASX/Wimad.CP
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by TrojanClicker:ASX/Wimad.CP and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by TrojanClicker:ASX/Wimad.CP
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by TrojanClicker:ASX/Wimad.CP and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to TrojanClicker:ASX/Wimad.CP. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the TrojanClicker:ASX/Wimad.CP related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by TrojanClicker:ASX/Wimad.CP, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate TrojanClicker:ASX/Wimad.CP Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the TrojanClicker:ASX/Wimad.CP Running Processes.
- Right Click on TrojanClicker:ASX/Wimad.CP and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove TrojanClicker:ASX/Wimad.CP Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by TrojanClicker:ASX/Wimad.CP and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete TrojanClicker:ASX/Wimad.CP Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove TrojanClicker:ASX/Wimad.CP, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!