Today I have found a nasty thing called VBS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NSW on my PC which has kept my PC running into troubles by freezing the tabs. I need help for removing it. So, anyone help me to remove VBS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NSW completely.
More Description about VBS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NSW
VBS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NSW is one of Trojan infection which also considered as variant of Adware Helpers. It mostly affects Windows OS running computer which may be associated with other potential unwanted adware program. Mostly, you gets VBS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NSW on the PC when you do some activities carelessly as download many freeware program from suspicious resources, click some spam emails and sponsored links etc. Once, VBS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NSW instruded into your computer, then it will bring many various potential unsafe changes on your victimized computer such as it will modify your default registry entry for its start up service on the PC without your permission. Due to this, your browser will be changed of settings.
VBS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NSW will bombard lots of unwanted advertisement and attempt to get you into its believe for purchasing its low quality marketing and advertisement material. It can be so harmful to damage your PC's boot sector and may be liked with other adware infection to bring more troubles on the PC to annoy you. It can weaken your system security so that it can make its more vulnerable to harm your PC. It has capability to change your default search engine, homepage etc. it can expose your confidential information like browsing history search queries to third party to allow them for accessing illegally into your PC. It can slow down your computer poorly. So, please don't delay to remove VBS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NSW completely even you should remove it just now if possible.
Manual VBS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NSW Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of VBS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NSW
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case VBS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NSW, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove VBS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NSW Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to VBS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NSW infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of VBS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NSW infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove VBS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NSW, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete VBS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NSW
How to View VBS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NSW Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the VBS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NSW related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access VBS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NSW Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by VBS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NSW, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide VBS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NSW Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with VBS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NSW.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide VBS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NSW related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of VBS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NSW related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View VBS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NSW associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by VBS/TrojanDownloader.Agent.NSW, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.