This article is about VDWFP64.SYS. You can read the whole article here carefully. This will guide you more and provide the secure pathway to keep your PC safe.
A brief introduction about VDWFP64.SYS
VDWFP64.SYS is belongs to Trojan family. It's behaviors are same as the other trojan viruses. It hide itself deeply into the computer as it is difficult to detect with antivirus. If it occurs inside your system, your computer will get operated slowly and can't be recover your computer's normal speed. It can also change the settings of your system. You PC may be in disorder. It also disable your task manager and control panel once it get installed in your system.
Common symptoms of the VDWFP64.SYS
1. VDWFP64.SYS modify the browser settings
2. It alters the DNS configuration and block to access the legitimate websites.
3. It communicate with the remote server and install other malware into the system silently.
4. It mess up the registry entries and degrades the system performance.
5. It also install the malevolent browser extension for displaying the annoying pop-ups.
6. It redirects the user to other phishing sites.
7. It give permission to hackers to enter inside the system without your permission.
How does VDWFP64.SYS penetrate into your computer?
The penetration of virus depends on several factors like spam email and junk mail attachments. When you open the spam email the VDWFP64.SYS which is linked with the spam mail get enters into the system. When you click to open the junk mail attachments, you will find that this virus get easily penetrated into your system due to the attachment. If you are visiting the low quality websites, then be alert because this is also the vital method of penetration of this virus into your system. The peer to peer file transfer and the bundled with free software are also the vital reason for the invasion of VDWFP64.SYS. If you will download and install the freeware, it is sure that you will get this virus very quickly inside your computer.
What are the hazardous activities of VDWFP64.SYS?
The hackers when get connected to the remote server, they starts to watch your all online activities. It is very harmful for your system and you also. You will lose your data and money both. They actually steal your all important information for their malign purpose and earn money. This is very painful for the innocent users when they lose their information. So, it is much better that you should always keep your PC free from this kind of viruses.
How to Remove VDWFP64.SYS from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall VDWFP64.SYS from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to VDWFP64.SYS using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find VDWFP64.SYS
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate VDWFP64.SYS.
Step3: How to Uninstall VDWFP64.SYS from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to VDWFP64.SYS and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to VDWFP64.SYS and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose VDWFP64.SYS and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select VDWFP64.SYS and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete VDWFP64.SYS Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type VDWFP64.SYS to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all VDWFP64.SYS named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only VDWFP64.SYS entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of VDWFP64.SYS, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.