Recently I have received Win Tune Pro on the PC and facing difficulty to uninstall it completely. It drives me crazy by displaying its bogus ads contentiously on the screen. It claims to boost my PC performance even there has been happened just revers as my PC is running very slow from that time when I have found it unfortunately on the computer. I am not getting what is this? Is this harmful for my PC? Please anyone kindly make me understand about Win Tune Pro and help me to get rid of it permanently?
Know Details about Win Tune Pro
Win Tune Pro is deemed as malicious program that generally attacks silently on the PC and cheat you on your online activities to gain benefit. Usually, it displays unwanted ads continuously on the PC and prevent you to browse normally. Even though, it claims you to improve your computer performance and adjust your PC for maximum security. Even it is confirmed to be false that doesn't provide any legit service on the contrary it push PC totally at the risk. Generally, browsers are affected by this program as it can corrupt your browser by fetching constant ads on the PC.
After Win Tune Pro having installed, it will affect your all famous browser including Firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari and Edge etc. It can modify your browsers with another settings for driving your crazy while you surf online on the browser. It can redirect you to suspicious website through its unwanted ads which would be enough for exploiting your browsing experience as well as destroy PC's performance strangely. It may gather information about your online activities, browsing habit, search keyword and so on. So, it is very important to eliminate Win Tune Pro completely as soon as possible.
Poor Performance caused by Win Tune Pro
- Win Tune Pro displays unwanted ads on the PC as to disturb for browsing normally.
- It can slow down your computer poorly than usual.
- It can hijack your browser and modifying these settings without asking your permission.
- You may have to face redirection as for wandering many unwanted web page.
- It may recored sensitive information including browsing habits, password, login ID and other online banking details.
Step:1 Remove Win Tune Pro or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for Win Tune Pro or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall Win Tune Pro or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove Win Tune Pro
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of Win Tune Pro from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall Win Tune Pro
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by Win Tune Pro will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of Win Tune Pro
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from Win Tune Pro in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against Win Tune Pro
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting Win Tune Pro while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and Win Tune Pro Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from Win Tune Pro
How to Block Win Tune Pro Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still Win Tune Pro exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about Win Tune Pro Removal