Win32/TrojanDownloader.VB.ACA is name of recently programmed brutal Trojan virus that may easily attack on your computer with malicious intention. Once installed you will definitely fake lost of problems specially while accessing PC. Being a Trojan Win32/TrojanDownloader.VB.ACA will hit on default Windows settings in order to destroy default settings to re-configure system according to its requirements. As like other Trojan virus this threat is also programmed to gain unauthorized access of computer, the main role of this Trojan virus is to connect computer with hackers remote locations and let allow them to track victims every single online activities to gather their sensitive informations. As Trojan virus is usually programmed and spared with only objective to steal victims private informations, their system details and various valuable informations.
With same intention Win32/TrojanDownloader.VB.ACA is still being circulating among Windows users via infected links and Spam email attachments. Its presence will not only damage your system functionality and make computer vulnerable but also this nasty threat may put victim identity and their system at high risk by selling collected details in black market. On the other hand it is quite tough to detect and remove Win32/TrojanDownloader.VB.ACA manually from computer outdated anti-malware program can't remove this threat completely from computer because it use rootkit techniques to hook itself deep into computer. In such case you all need to get help of automatic solution to remove Win32/TrojanDownloader.VB.ACA immediately from computer before it launch its harmful operations and run various malicious files in the background of computer to mess computer. Si if you want to secure your computer from being severely damaged by this Trojan virus then must download Windows Win32/TrojanDownloader.VB.ACA Scanner software that will definitely help you to get rid of any kind of malware as this program is specially designed to this very purpose.
Steps to Remove Win32/TrojanDownloader.VB.ACA
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Win32/TrojanDownloader.VB.ACA
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Win32/TrojanDownloader.VB.ACA
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Win32/TrojanDownloader.VB.ACA and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Win32/TrojanDownloader.VB.ACA
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Win32/TrojanDownloader.VB.ACA and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Win32/TrojanDownloader.VB.ACA. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Win32/TrojanDownloader.VB.ACA related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Win32/TrojanDownloader.VB.ACA, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Win32/TrojanDownloader.VB.ACA Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Win32/TrojanDownloader.VB.ACA Running Processes.
- Right Click on Win32/TrojanDownloader.VB.ACA and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Win32/TrojanDownloader.VB.ACA Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Win32/TrojanDownloader.VB.ACA and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Win32/TrojanDownloader.VB.ACA Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Win32/TrojanDownloader.VB.ACA, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!