I am receiving notification that my sywstem infected with Win32/virut.EPOB_DEBRIS from almost 6 days. Unluckily I have no clue how to deal with this nasty malware infection complete from my PC. Being a common users I have tried everything to get rid of this nasty virus but nothing worked. Please suggest me the right way to uninstall this nasty Trojan virus Win32/virut.EPOB_DEBRIS completely!!!
Win32/virut.EPOB_DEBRIS is nasty backdoor Trojan horse which infect targeted PC by stealth. It silently penetrates in your PC and runs several suspicious activities in your system without being detected. With the tendency to damage system severely, it is really very risky for your Windows PC. It mess up your entire system settings and brings several issues in your computer. As soon as it downloaded in your computer system it quickly starts the damage right away. It not only change crucial settings your system but also disable all security measures in your computer. Win32/virut.EPOB_DEBRIS install a backdoor on infected computer that allows other malware and spyware threat to attack and damage your system easily.
Usually, Win32/virut.EPOB_DEBRIS travels trough network and deploys several deceptive methods to infect targeted PC such as software bundling, clicking unknown links, visiting pornographic sites, spam email attachments, network sharing, social engineering, shareware, using infected media drive and many others. It causes fatal destruction into the victimized PC. Users are likely to witness slow system response, importer functioning, hard drive failure, frequent crashes and freezes in computer, file system corruption, data inaccessibility and many more. It is capable enough to make your system completely useless in just no time. Whats more, this particular malware infection will steal your confidential information like IP address, browsing history, bank account no., credit card and debit card password, login details etc. for third party server. Therefore, it is recommended to get rid of Win32/virut.EPOB_DEBRIS Trojan virus completely from your Windows computer system as soon as possible.
How to Remove Win32/virut.EPOB_DEBRIS from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Win32/virut.EPOB_DEBRIS from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Win32/virut.EPOB_DEBRIS using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Win32/virut.EPOB_DEBRIS
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Win32/virut.EPOB_DEBRIS.
Step3: How to Uninstall Win32/virut.EPOB_DEBRIS from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Win32/virut.EPOB_DEBRIS and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Win32/virut.EPOB_DEBRIS and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Win32/virut.EPOB_DEBRIS and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Win32/virut.EPOB_DEBRIS and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Win32/virut.EPOB_DEBRIS Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Win32/virut.EPOB_DEBRIS to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Win32/virut.EPOB_DEBRIS named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Win32/virut.EPOB_DEBRIS entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Win32/virut.EPOB_DEBRIS, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.