Are you getting fake alert message from 00088.key that has somehow installed on your PC? Has it blocked your antivirus software? are you unable to delete it? Do you need suggestion to eliminate it? Then, Read this post to know how to remove 00088.key completely from PC.
More Information about 00088.key
00088.key is a harmful ransomware program which is able to lock your files and also it can drop many other infection to harm your PC for getting profit. Generally, it is distributed by cyber ciminals by means of your freeware such videos files, audios, games etc that you download from other malicious source without paying attention as well as when you click some spam emails , visit some suspicious website.
Once if 00088.key gets invade successfully on the PC, instantly it will control your computer totally on its under. Usually, it displays constantly fake alert message about virus which is stenched out your PC to damage and you need to urgently call its assistant to protect your system from these virus. It locks your all files such as audios, videos, Doc, xls and so on files to earn money. Not only it lock your files but also it claim that you have found accused on violating some rules of computer so you have to pay some ransom money whether you want to get back your files on computer. But is not true to retrieve your files on the contrary it has designed to mislead you for getting profit from you. Moreover, it is able to download other infection to damage your PC for getting profit. It can steal your confidential information such password, login ID and commercial information etc to get profit. So, you need urgently to eliminate 00088.key completely from PC.
Remove 00088.key From Your PC
Step 1: Remove 00088.key in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove 00088.key using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To 00088.key
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find 00088.key related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove 00088.key Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove 00088.key related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the 00088.key virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the 00088.key infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.