Are you getting lots of Big-Bonus Ads on your computer system? Is your browser get loaded with unwanted ads that redirect your browser on unknown websites? Are you unable to remove Big-Bonus Ads from your computer? Are you getting irritated by this threat and unable to block those annoying ads? Need help to get rid of Big-Bonus Ads? Go through this elaborated guide to easily uninstall this notorious threat from your computer system.
Big-Bonus Ads is a nasty adware. It can silently infect your computer system without your permission and start showing lots of annoying and unwanted pop-up ads on your computer. This nasty adware program has mainly been crafted by cyber crooks to invade the targeted machine and display loads of sponsored advertisements. This malicious adware can also infect your web browser to show those ads repeatedly on your computer screen. It mainly infect most used web browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and other famous browsers. Big-Bonus Ads is mainly aimed to boost the traffic of its partner websites and generate revenue to earn commission. This nasty adware will downgrade your web browsing experience.
Big-Bonus Ads normally infect your computer through bundled third party programs that you download from Internet for free and install on your PC. It can also infiltrate your machine via spam emails, suspicious websites and p2p file sharing. Once installed on your computer system, this nasty adware will bombard your desktop with loads of pop-up ads, banners, deals, offers, commercials etc. It pretends to be your best companion while shopping online and claims to help you in saving money while shopping. Big-Bonus Ads will also track your web browser and collect your personal information. It will use your personal details to show targeted pop-up ads on your computer system. it can also send your private details to remote hackers to make illicit profit. It is a nasty threat that can bring several threats on your system. You are advised to delete Big-Bonus Ads soon from your PC.
Learn To Remove Big-Bonus Ads Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Big-Bonus Ads Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Big-Bonus Ads Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Big-Bonus Ads related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Big-Bonus Ads On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Big-Bonus Ads from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.