The Exploit:HTML/NeutrinoEK.C is a trojan program that can easily infect your computer if you have visited any malicious site or done any file transfer via already infected drive. It may stay inactive for certain period of time but when after getting self initiated it can penetrate deep in to the file system to modify the system files and other settings. It does not require any permission from the user for doing all this. It easily manipulates the registry files so that the security can be weaken and a backdoor will be created in the computer. Now the files can be transferred without your knowledge. The Exploit:HTML/NeutrinoEK.C helps in retrieving your important files from the drive and send them to the server of the developers of the hackers who have got in to your system through the internet. The program also facilitates the hackers to take control over the the computer.
You will certainly notice strange behavior when the applications get automatically open or closed. The internal data of the application such as browser is also not safe. The user id and password of different accounts will get revealed and hacker can take over these accounts to perform illegal activities. The Exploit:HTML/NeutrinoEK.C will get spread to any of the device that is connected to the infected system. If this happens then the results can be far more worse. You should try to clean the computer immediately and remove Exploit:HTML/NeutrinoEK.C from it now.
Steps to Remove Exploit:HTML/NeutrinoEK.C
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Exploit:HTML/NeutrinoEK.C
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Exploit:HTML/NeutrinoEK.C
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Exploit:HTML/NeutrinoEK.C and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Exploit:HTML/NeutrinoEK.C
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Exploit:HTML/NeutrinoEK.C and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Exploit:HTML/NeutrinoEK.C. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Exploit:HTML/NeutrinoEK.C related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Exploit:HTML/NeutrinoEK.C, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Exploit:HTML/NeutrinoEK.C Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Exploit:HTML/NeutrinoEK.C Running Processes.
- Right Click on Exploit:HTML/NeutrinoEK.C and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Exploit:HTML/NeutrinoEK.C Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Exploit:HTML/NeutrinoEK.C and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Exploit:HTML/NeutrinoEK.C Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Exploit:HTML/NeutrinoEK.C, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!