Found FSociety Ransomware related issues in PC? Looking for FSociety Ransomware Removal? Then, don't be panic, just read and follow this post. It will definitely help you to get rid of FSociety Ransomware immediately. Since, the sooner you go for FSociety Ransomware removal, the better will be for you!!!
Being a member of ransomware family, FSociety Ransomware has been recently reported as one of the most vicious and harassing program that installed takes control over whole system and make it just a useless box. No matter how your system achieve this program, the result is always going to be unfavorable for you. This particular usually starts with encrypting all the files stored on your hard disk and makes them inaccessible. Even, almost all format file like PNG, PPT, PPTX, .PSD, SLN, ASP, ASPX, CSV, DOC, SQL, TXT, DOCX, HTML, JPG, MDB, XLS, XLSX, XM, ODT, PHP, etc has get encrypted because of this infection. This program is so brutal that after doing all such dishonest activity, it itself offers the solution also by displaying a warning messages stating that you have to pay some ransom to their account given in order to restore the encrypted files. But, it's strongly advised to not trust on it since it's totally unreliable and never going to do anything positive for you and your system. But it has been revealed that, paying ransom to them can cause several other troubles. Your system will get connected to hackers remotely and meanwhile, your personal and confidential data may get accessed letting you face some frustrating disasters. It makes PC full of vulnerabilities by eating up all the memory resources and thus performances get reduces. Additionally, FSociety Ransomware allows various other hazardous programs to get installed into the computer without letting you know and lastly destroy everything as well. PC may get crashed at some point of time.
How FSociety Ransomware Distributed Into PC
- Free downloads like games, new updates, utilities, videos, media player, audio-video converter, etc specially from unauthenticated websites.
- On networked drive, if another PC infected with malware and having write access to your PC or to the drive accessible by your computer, then in that case, threat can also came to your device.
- Using outdated antivirus programs resource.
- Opening emails attached with malicious codes and junk mails or spam attached mails.
- Mouse click on online ads embedded with malicious codes allows FSociety Ransomware to get slips into your computer.
Dangerous effects of FSociety Ransomware
- Encrypts all the files and folders stored on the drive and makes them inaccessible.
- Can collect and disclose personal identifiable, logging details of online social or banking accounts, confidential information of credit card uses, etc to a remote server.
- It can change the Windows registry setting and other crucial files.
- You will loss control from your PC.
- It automatically download and install other noxious malware into compromised PC.
- Installed application will stop responding.
- System may get crashed at some point of time.
What To Do If Your PC Get Infected By FSociety Ransomware
The ransomware infection has been mainly designed with the purpose to scare users and trick their money. It take your files on hostage and demand ransom to return your important data. But now the question is what you can do when your system got infected by FSociety Ransomware virus? Here are some option that you can use to get rid of this nasty infection.
Don’t Panic – Well the first thing is Don’t panic and then completely check out your system for any working files. If you got any working files then copy it to USB drive.
Pay Ransom – Other option is you can pay the ransom and wait to get your files back. (really a bad option)
Use Backup – Clean you entire system files, remove the infection completely from your PC and restore your files with any backup.
Remove Infection – You can also delete FSociety Ransomware virus using malware removal tool and remove all the infected files. You can later recover all your data by using any data recovery tool. (In case you don’t have backup of your files.) – Recommended Method.
Reinstall Windows – The last option is reinstall your Windows OS. It will completely remove all your data as well as infection. You will get a completely new infection free PC.
How To Remove FSociety Ransomware Virus From Your PC
Step 1 – Boot your computer in Safe mode.
Step 2 – Remove the infected registry entry files.
- Click Windows Flag and R button together.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button
- Find and delete following entries.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain “Default_Page_URL”
Step 3 – Remove From msconfig
- Click Windows + R buttons simultaneously.
- Type msconfig and press Enter
- Go to Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Step 4 – Restart your computer normally.
Check your computer now. If the virus has gone then you can start using your computer. If the infection still remains then head to the next step.
Step 5 – System Restore
- Insert Windows installation disk to CD drive and restart your PC.
- While system startup, keep pressing F8 or F12 key to get boot options.
- Now select the boot from CD drive option to start your computer.
- Then after you will get the System Recovery Option on your screen.
- Select the System Restore option from the list.
- Choose a nearest system restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Now follow the option on your screen to Restore your computer.
If the above manual methods didn’t removed FSociety Ransomware virus then you have only option to remove infection using a malware removal tool. It is last and the only option that can easily and safely remove this nasty threat from your computer.
Having some alarming questions in your mind? Get your doubt cleared from our experienced tech support experts. Just go to the Ask Your Question section, fill in the details and your question. Our expert team will give you detailed reply about your query.