Gamarue.A!plock is a trojan virus that is not only dangerous for your PC but it can also affect your other personal resources specially social and financial. The infection may get in the system accidentally when the user is visiting some suspicious site on the browser and has downloaded some of the free software. If the system was connected to some infected drive then the trojan can easily get into it. The trojan get in the roots of the system file and when it is active it will make several changes in it. The modification will be security related that causes the computer to be easily exploited by the Gamarue.A!plock and also other malicious programs that can now easily enter in the system that do their specified job which will be retrieving the critical information of the user from the system drive. The trojan creates a backdoor through with the malware can be downloaded and the user data can be transferred without his knowledge or permission.
The Gamarue.A!plock is more active when the system is connected to the internet and can invite hackers who are looking for such infected PC which can be used as a host. When the infected computer gets converted to the host it can perform certain actions that on user's behalf that are not regarded as legal. when such tasks are done the system is left damaged and unusable so no traces are left behind and the user will get prosecuted for the things he has not done. So the Gamarue.A!plock can prove to be really harmful for the user and it should be removed from the system as early as possible or the consequences can be severe. You may take help of an automatic removal tool if needed that can clean your computer without hassle.
How to Remove Gamarue.A!plock from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Gamarue.A!plock from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Gamarue.A!plock using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Gamarue.A!plock
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Gamarue.A!plock.
Step3: How to Uninstall Gamarue.A!plock from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Gamarue.A!plock and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Gamarue.A!plock and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Gamarue.A!plock and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Gamarue.A!plock and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Gamarue.A!plock Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Gamarue.A!plock to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Gamarue.A!plock named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Gamarue.A!plock entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Gamarue.A!plock, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.