You may have installed the GoGoGo Radio program in your computer which is now attached to your browser as an extension. You use it to listen to the online radio service but it is actually an adware program. So whenever you are streaming your favorite music your experience will be ruined by frequents ads and will appear on your computer with a notification sound. The ads which are downloaded simultaneously usually contains multimedia stuffs like images and video. So now due to it the GoGoGo Radio streaming and other tasks on the browser like net surfing and the downloading will get hampered. The adware extension also increases the resource consumption of the browser application so the launch time as well as different functionality will suffer from performance issue. You may also experience unexpected application shut down of the browser in between of an important task which you certainly don't want.
The GoGoGo Radio ads will be about various other software that are available for downloading either as free or are paid. You have to be careful from both because the free programs are often another adware or even malicious trrojan which inflict more damage to the system. The paid software will extract money from your personal account and using the information you have given the account may get hacked. The software you get instead is also suspicious. So it is better to remove GoGoGo Radio from you system now.
Learn To Remove GoGoGo Radio Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete GoGoGo Radio Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of GoGoGo Radio Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to GoGoGo Radio related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from GoGoGo Radio On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing GoGoGo Radio from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.