GraphiteCommand is an adware program that makes various ads appear in the computer screen without any specific time interval. There is also not any limit that how may of them will appear at a time. The adware is installed in the system with some other software and then gets attached to any of the program of the computer so that it can get help in using all the system resources and to avoid any permission issue. The ads will be downloaded from the internet and will be shown during the browsing session. The user may try to close it but the button is so small that most of the time he will click on the ads link. This redirects the browser to a new site that has partnered with the developers of the GraphiteCommand and each time you open the site it generated revenue for them. The site will contain various products and offers that you may want to buy but the thing is the site is not genuine and the offers you are seeing has been designed to make you register on the site and use your online banking account to spend money on it.
The GraphiteCommand ads are very notorious because when you register and make the payment all the informations you have provided will get leaked and can be easily get misused. The account you have used will be hacked and all the money will be withdrawn without you knowledge. It you don't purchase any goods then it can itself retrieve the user's information. It is also able to make several modification in the computer that can make the security weak and other adware programs can easily exploit it.. So you should remove the GraphiteCommand program from your computer to prevent any damage to your system.
Learn To Remove GraphiteCommand Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete GraphiteCommand Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of GraphiteCommand Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to GraphiteCommand related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from GraphiteCommand On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing GraphiteCommand from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.