HELP_FILE Encrypt Description : More Info on HELP_FILE Encrypt
HELP_FILE Encrypt is deemed as a dangerous Ransomware virus that every PC users should avoid it in order to protect their system files and data. This threat has the ability to encrypt every files on the computer and then it will demand money from the user of infected machine. Also, it is capable of taking control over all the data here on your computer. As HELP_FILE Encrypt virus is able to affect everything on the machine, it will encrypt all the files and data here on your PC. All the file formats could be infected, including .jpg, .xls, .png, .exe, .doc, .odt, .raw and other file extensions which gets altered with the weird extension.
Thereafter, when users try to open their stored system files, then HELP_FILE Encrypt will display a pop-up onto their computer screen which tells you that you need decryption key to open the infected files stored on your system and then it will asks you pay for the key with high charges. HELP_FILE Encrypt threat is generally triggered by few inappropriate operations that users make over the Internet. For example, when you open the suspicious attachments from the spam emails disguises as an important notice, then HELP_FILE Encrypt will immediately invade your PC and run the command prompt in order to encrypt all your system files in a flash.
Once HELP_FILE Encrypt virus encrypts your data and files, it will display a message that asks you visit the hackers website or contact with the cyber criminals with email to pay ransom money in order to recover your infected files. Currently, researches has shown that HELP_FILE Encrypt virus is associated with the several infamous ransomware threat including CryptoLocker, HELP_DECRYPT and RSA-2048. Once your machine has been compromised by this malware, then there must be other infections comes together with it. In worst situation, it can steal your personal and sensitive data from the system without your permission. So, before the worse things happening to you, eradicate HELP_FILE Encrypt virus from the PC to save other files from being encrypted.
Remove HELP_FILE Encrypt From Your PC
Step 1: Remove HELP_FILE Encrypt in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove HELP_FILE Encrypt using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To HELP_FILE Encrypt
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find HELP_FILE Encrypt related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove HELP_FILE Encrypt Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove HELP_FILE Encrypt related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the HELP_FILE Encrypt virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the HELP_FILE Encrypt infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.