“How can I uninstall MP3Spun? I got MP3Spun program on my computer after installation of free software packages. I thought, it is an useful program to download MP3 songs, players, tunes etc. but very soon I realized that it has created chaos on my computer. The program start to deliver pop-ups and other kind of online advertisements while web browsing session. Whenever I tried to download songs or music player through MP3Spun program it has redirected me on some strange online gambling or survey websites. It redirect on a series of dubious website for no fruitful result. After many unsuccessful attempts to uninstall MP3Spun now I need some help to remove MP3Spun from my computer. Please help!!”
Infiltration, Aftermaths And Removal of MP3Spun Adware
MP3Spun is an adware infection and not a legit program. This is a kind of malicious infection which can ruin any compromised computer in a very short time span. The infection seems like a legit and useful program for music listeners because it promises to allow its user to listen radio, MP3 songs, and watch videos on some most popular websites without streaming. It has been promoting by its official website Mp3spun.com as a free of cost program and substitute of premium services like Sportify, Pandora and Grooveshark etc. Many online users have misguided by these fake promises and claims to allow free online services.
Learn To Remove uninstall MP3Spun Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete uninstall MP3Spun Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of uninstall MP3Spun Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to uninstall MP3Spun related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from uninstall MP3Spun On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing uninstall MP3Spun from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.