Hey! If you are seeing Productivity Boss Toolbar on your PC as well many unwanted pop-ups and ads. If your computer performing very slow then you sure to get infected your computer with adware program and you need to take decision to eliminate Productivity Boss Toolbar completely as possible. If you have no idea to uninstall it then read this post to know how to clear Productivity Boss Toolbar easily from PC.
Productivity Boss Toolbar Analysis
Productivity Boss Toolbar is defined as adware program which has been crafted by hacker to harms the targeted PC all over world. It has main aim to generate profit anyhow misleading the users and doing evil performance on the infected PC. It displays many unwanted commercial pop-ups, ads, hyperlinks and banner etc. it convince the user constantly displaying its program either you want or not where in some cases it enables to drop other dangerous program to harm your PC. Typically, Productivity Boss Toolbar enters into your computer when you clicks some spam emails and download freeware program such videos, audios, games etc.
When Productivity Boss Toolbar invades into your computer, it will slow down your comptuer perfromance, keep your browser full of unwanted pop-ups and ads as well as sometimes redirect your web page to suspicious website that fetchs up many other risk on the PC. It may steal your confidential information such as password, login ID and commercial information etc to get profit. So, if you have found Productivity Boss Toolbar on the PC please let you to fix this Productivity Boss Toolbar completely from PC.
Learn To Remove Productivity Boss Toolbar Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Productivity Boss Toolbar Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Productivity Boss Toolbar Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Productivity Boss Toolbar related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Productivity Boss Toolbar On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Productivity Boss Toolbar from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.