Top Deal Master is an adware program that will show the user quite a variety of ads that the user may find interesting. Most of the time the adware is installed unintentionally with some other free software that the user has downloaded recently. It generally takes help of any preinstalled application such as the browsers. It can easily access the internet connection from where the ads will be downloaded which will appear in the pop up window. This will contain some multimedia content like the image or animation which displays attractive offers and also has a link on which if you click Top Deal Master will redirect the browser to the page where you can get all the details of the product. However there are many other side effects of the adware program as it badly affects the performance of your computer system. You will certainly notice some hiccups and other issue at the time the ads show up.
The Top Deal Master also disturbs the speed of the internet data connection by downloading too much of the ads so at some times you may experience being flooded with pop ups and you will have to close all of them manually. There can be instances where you will click on the given link but it is advised that you should not purchase any goods from the given site as they can misuse the information that you provide at the time of buying online. Your financial account may get have so to avoid any such situation it is better to remove Top Deal Master program from your computer.
Learn To Remove Top Deal Master Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Top Deal Master Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Top Deal Master Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Top Deal Master related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Top Deal Master On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Top Deal Master from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.