You must be unknown to the fact that your system have been affected by Trojan horse Inject2.BRWI which can inflict serious damage to your system resources. The kind of virus files are often included in spam mails that you get from unknown sender. If your system has been connected to any already infected drive then there are huge chances that your system will get infected too, visiting a suspicious site is also a source of trojan infection. They generally take a disguise of a legitimate program and asks the user to grant permission to continue its task. When it gets the permission then it do not require any further authorization as it has made the changes in the system settings. It can then perform the task that it has been mainly designed for which is weakening the security and creating a secret gateway. The gateway called backdoor is a passage through witch data can be passed and without the knowledge of the user.
The Trojan horse Inject2.BRWI will automatically download other malware programs which will do more damage to the system. It will work as a spyware and will retrieve the confidential data of the user and will transfer to its server through the backdoor. The user will not able to stop it because doesn't even know about it. The trojan will continue its work and in some cases the hackers can detect the infected PC and attack it. They can have full control over your computer and can initial several processes. They can extract application data from the browser and use to hack in to the user account. So you must notice any suspicious behavior early and try to remove Trojan horse Inject2.BRWI from the system immediately when it detected otherwise you will face the above mentioned consequences.
Steps to Remove Trojan horse Inject2.BRWI
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Trojan horse Inject2.BRWI
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Trojan horse Inject2.BRWI
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Trojan horse Inject2.BRWI and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Trojan horse Inject2.BRWI
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Trojan horse Inject2.BRWI and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Trojan horse Inject2.BRWI. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Trojan horse Inject2.BRWI related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Trojan horse Inject2.BRWI, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Trojan horse Inject2.BRWI Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Trojan horse Inject2.BRWI Running Processes.
- Right Click on Trojan horse Inject2.BRWI and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Trojan horse Inject2.BRWI Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Trojan horse Inject2.BRWI and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Trojan horse Inject2.BRWI Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Trojan horse Inject2.BRWI, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!