Trojan:Win32/Colisi.B is a very harmful program that should not get entered in your computer. However if you have downloaded a free software or visited a suspicious site then there are chances that you system will get infected. Any infected drive can also transfer the trojan in you computer. The basic function of the trojan is to make modifications in various settings and preferences of the computer so that it can perform other malicious task without any restriction. It can make several copies of its file that will be saved in different location, so even if you delete one of them or format certain drive, the trojan keep on working. When Trojan:Win32/Colisi.B has modified the root files it can easily create a backdoor in the system. Now your computer becomes vulnerable and any hacker can get in using the internet connection from the backdoor. They can take control over the processes and applications running in the system as well as the hardware components attached to it.
The Trojan:Win32/Colisi.B is capable of doing several mischievous task like automatically downloading other tools in the system that can assist in its cause. The trojan cripples the user so that he can not reverse any of the changes that the trojan has made in the system. The hackers on the other hand can steal the user's data and copy it to their server through the same backdoor. You need to be really careful when the system gets infected because there are chances that the trojan can get spread to other computer also. Same amount of damage will be done to them also, you need to remove the Trojan:Win32/Colisi.B from your system immediately.
How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Colisi.B from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan:Win32/Colisi.B from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan:Win32/Colisi.B using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan:Win32/Colisi.B
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan:Win32/Colisi.B.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan:Win32/Colisi.B from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan:Win32/Colisi.B and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan:Win32/Colisi.B and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan:Win32/Colisi.B and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan:Win32/Colisi.B and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan:Win32/Colisi.B Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan:Win32/Colisi.B to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan:Win32/Colisi.B named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan:Win32/Colisi.B entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan:Win32/Colisi.B, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.