Hi, Guys this is Kayleen wondering for How_to_get_back.txt Encryption Virus and detail and removal method. Actually two night before I was playing an online game on my laptop, suddenly a pop-up appears on screen and start claming that PC is in critical situation need immediate assistance. At that very time to I ignored the pop-up but next day when I start laptop the situation has completely changed. Each of my files get encrypted, none of them are accessible, wallpaper has also get changed. This situation has really annoyed me, I have tried few ways to sort out all these problem but none of them worked out. Please! Please help me to resolve the problem.
How_to_get_back.txt is a name of file which is created on the desktop of victim or in those folder that contains encrypted file. Now a day this files is also searched over web as a How_to_get_back.txt Encryption Virus. When a PC get infected with related ransomware program will notice this file. The file contains detail of encrypted files, steps to follow to get back encrypted files, result in failure of ransom payment. The cryptomalware which is responsible to create this file turn PC into scrap in a very short time interval by altering different system setting. It may put affect on core setting and the running application with the aim to stay long in PC and to perform related malicious activity smoothly. The ransomware is fly on web continuously and targeting those Windows PC which have less security. The currently released Windows OS i.e Win 10 supposed to get affected by the ransomware. How_to_get_back.txt file deployed on screen in different folder after the completion of encryption process.
Expert has noticed that the ransomware is able to encrypt files which have extension like .txt, .jpeg, .ppt, mp3, .xls, .psd, .cdr etc or comes in recently use. It is also possible that the ransomware may append extension with the encrypted files. Along with this deploy message for the ransom to get decryption key. Therefore, to get rid of all these problem you are suggested to remove How_to_get_back.txt Encryption Virus and related malware threat from PC instantly. The ransomware program can be removed by two different ways that is Manual Removal and by using Windows Scanner.
How To Remove How_to_get_back.txt Encryption Virus From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End How_to_get_back.txt Encryption Virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the How_to_get_back.txt Encryption Virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall How_to_get_back.txt Encryption Virus From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all How_to_get_back.txt Encryption Virus related items from list.
Uninstall How_to_get_back.txt Encryption Virus From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete How_to_get_back.txt Encryption Virus related items from the programs list.
Delete How_to_get_back.txt Encryption Virus From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all How_to_get_back.txt Encryption Virus related programs.
Remove How_to_get_back.txt Encryption Virus Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all How_to_get_back.txt Encryption Virus related entries.
Remove How_to_get_back.txt Encryption Virus Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the How_to_get_back.txt Encryption Virus virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free How_to_get_back.txt Encryption Virus Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.