Is your PC becomes infected with Trojan:Win32/Fethar.B!cl? Do you face Alert and Warning message over your screen from anti-malware program regarding the presence of Trojan:Win32/Fethar.B!cl while handling PC? Is your PC has started responding weirdly? Are these issues annoying you seriously? Searching for detail and removal method? Read the post and start following removal steps accordingly.
Trojan:Win32/Fethar.B!cl is a highly toxic threat for the Windows PCs. Its a Trojan horse which was firstly published on 04th Feb 2016 by the Microsoft Security Researchers. They have ranked it very high because of the targeting severity. In a very few time this one has targeted thousand of Windows PC all over the globe. Expert has also disclosed that it has been renamed too form Trojan:Win32/Fethar.B!plock to Trojan:Win32/Fethar.B!cl. The number of its infected PC is still increasing day by day. For causing issues it is being spread rapidly via different ways. Some to the noticed sources are as follows:
Free download: As any user downloads files completely free any source in the form of bundled program may download it may get into the PC easily.
Removable Media: Device like USB, CD, DVD, removable hard disk and other are also the major carries of this threat.
Peer To Peer Networking: If computers are connected with network and have limited security then easily get into the PC through it.
Hijacked Site: While roaming over the web without any goal and attempt insecure website or hijacked one leads to bring this threat in system.
Attachment Of E-mail: Among the most common source of infection e-mail attachment is one of them. Author of such threat creates lucrative message with the attachment by using .doc, .xls, .jpeg formate and send them to random people.
Pop-up and In-text Link: Continuing with unknown ads and pop-up message may drop this threat in system. Apart from all these source this one uses other ways too to get into the PCs easily.
As Trojan:Win32/Fethar.B!cl succeed to be in stem by any of the discussed ways does modification in lots of defined setting which include registry, file system, firewall and other installed program. It may create backdoor to inserting more threat. With it this permit related author to access PC smoothly. In its presence the confidential data may not be safe because it track them and send to C&C server. The installed programs may not respond accordingly because it exploit there resource and the CPU too. Therefore, to get rid of discussed issues instantly from windows PC users are requested to remove Trojan:Win32/Fethar.B!cl immediately. For its removal the best option would be the Windows Scanner which is also suggested by the different malware researchers.
How to Remove Trojan:Win32/Fethar.B!cl from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Trojan:Win32/Fethar.B!cl from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Trojan:Win32/Fethar.B!cl using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Trojan:Win32/Fethar.B!cl
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Trojan:Win32/Fethar.B!cl.
Step3: How to Uninstall Trojan:Win32/Fethar.B!cl from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Trojan:Win32/Fethar.B!cl and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Trojan:Win32/Fethar.B!cl and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Trojan:Win32/Fethar.B!cl and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Trojan:Win32/Fethar.B!cl and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Trojan:Win32/Fethar.B!cl Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Trojan:Win32/Fethar.B!cl to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Trojan:Win32/Fethar.B!cl named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Trojan:Win32/Fethar.B!cl entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Trojan:Win32/Fethar.B!cl, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.