Description about NMoreira Ransomware
NMoreira bears close resemblance to AiraCrop ransomware as it is related to team XRat. It is a file encrypting ransom threat targeting the Portuguese based Windows users. The ransom threat has been delivered to the victims using the spam emails and corrupted documents files of Microsoft word. The developers of the NMoreira Ransomware uses the technique of other ransom threat and uses the embedded macro to transfer the infection of the ransom virus. The ransom virus designers send the payload of the infection to the users system into a attachment which seems like a bank transaction receipt and an official document which the users download without any suspicion and using this way the infection of ransomware comes on their computers. many of the victims reported that they opened a bank invoice attachment which looks like send from a legit source and they got infected. Logos are also used by the attackers of various famous banks like HSBC, Banco Bradesco Financiamentos and some others.
NMoreira Ransomware is Identical from AiraCrop ransomware variant
After research on NMoreira Ransomware, security experts reported that this ransom virus is similar to XRat ransomware and the AiraCrop ransomware. It uses the AES-256 cipher algorithm with a unique private key to encrypts the users data and files. It can lock your files which is well connected with your compromised system and this may corrupt your audio, video of media players, pictures, documents and spreadsheets when the encryption process is going underway. the encryption process takes a lot of resources of your system and your system may feel the load of read and write of the OS. Once the encryption has been finished then all your files have been renamed with a new file extension”.maktub” with each encrypted files but there is not any connection with Maktub ransomware.
Users are invited to write on [email protected]
After encryption the NMoreira Ransomware send a ransom note on the users desktop and demand the ransom form the users in order to buy the decryption code to unlock your files. The ransom note can be read as :
Is it worth to contact on [email protected]?
Do not be a fool and fall in to the trick of the hacker after reading the ransom note which is delivered on your system. Do not make contact with the attackers for ransom payment instructions because they are very keen to like this. As system users do not want to loose their valuable data and money on the same way. So it is best to use a strong anti-malware on the system and delete NMoreira Ransomware. It is important thing to update your backup data regularly.
How To Remove NMoreira Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all NMoreira Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out NMoreira Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the NMoreira Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
Step-By-Step Solution To Get Rid of NMoreira Ransomware
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.