Files are encrypted with ".FUN" ? Jigsaw Ransomware attacked on your computer? Deleting files in every 60 minutes? Get rid of Jigsaw Ransomware without any delay with removal steps on this page.
New Jigsaw Ransomware developers have copied the mask of John Kramer (also known as the Jigsaw Killer, commonly called Jigsaw) is a fictional movie character of Saw released in 2004. somewhere the theme of Jigsaw Ransomware also matches with the theme of movie, the developers of this dangerous and destructive ransomware also plays a game with victims of this ransomware and ask them to pay the ransom amount and threaten them to delete files in every sixty minutes. When the ransomware attacks on any computer then the user get a ransom note which is a GIF Jigsaw image and animated with text that addresses the user to pay 150 USD in Bitcoins to get the decryption key. There is a most devastating factor of this ransomware infection and it deletion of files after every 60 minute. The victim faces a very hard time because as many times the user reboot the infected system the ransomware program will delete 1000 files each time. The users have only 24 hours to pay the ransom otherwise the vicious ransomware program will delete all remaining files already encrypted with AES 256 file encryption algorithm. To put high pressure on the victims to pay the ransom as early as possible is the obvious intention of the developers of Jigsaw Ransomware with all these destructive processes.
Decrypt Files and Remove Jigsaw Ransomware
The ransomware infection may compel you to compromise thousands of your valuable files so an ounce of prevention is better then a pound of cure. However it is a very old but very particle American saying in the case of Jigsaw Ransomware, because the victims do not have had enough time to plan effective removal and recovery of encrypted and deleted files by this ransomware. It is always suggested to keep regular backup and follow prevention tips. Jigsaw Ransomware enters on your computer with Spam email with attachment file. The attachment file pretends like a PDF or DOC file and ask users to enable macros to view the files on their computer. Thus the files runs several commands in a flash and infect the computer with Jigsaw Ransomware. After initial activation process, the ransomware program encrypts all personal files of users like documents, images, videos etc. Further in this post you will find steps to remove Jigsaw Ransomware and restore encrypted or deleted files successfully.
How To Remove Jigsaw Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End Jigsaw Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the Jigsaw Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall Jigsaw Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all Jigsaw Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall Jigsaw Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete Jigsaw Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete Jigsaw Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all Jigsaw Ransomware related programs.
Remove Jigsaw Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all Jigsaw Ransomware related entries.
Remove Jigsaw Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the Jigsaw Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free Jigsaw Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.