Is your system infected by JobCrypter Ransomware? All your files got locked and you are not able to access your stored data? Is your file extension got replaced by .locked extension? Is JobCrypter Ransomware demanding ransom amount to unlock your data? Do you want to get your files but don't want to pay the ransom to hackers? Do you need any help to remove JobCrypter Ransomware from your computer completely? Go through this guide to easily get rid of this infection.
JobCrypter Ransomware is a nasty PC virus designed to encrypt various types of files stored on the infected computer. It is popularly known as a ransomware infection because it lock your files and demand extortion to unlock your data. This nasty threat is speacially being deployed in France via spam emails. The email contains some political and social issue to attract the user and download the attachment. The payload of this dubious threat is in zipped file that contain two executable files. The first is the encrypted JobCrypter Ransomware files and the second is decryptor which is named as deobfuscated.exe. Once you download the attachment and open the zipped file, all your system files extension will get replaced with a .locked extension. The other file which is .txt file contains all the information about the decryption method and ransom amount.
This dangerous JobCrypter Ransomware has only way to invade your computer and that is spam emails. So you must be very aware while checking your mails and never open any mail stranger. It might contain some interesting or attractive material but you should not download any spam email attachment to your computer. After invading your machine, this nasty ransomware will lock down all your system files and leave a ransom note on your system. JobCrypter Ransomware is mainly created by hackers to extort money from innocent users. It can also make several unwanted and harmful changes to your system. You computer will get slow and you will be unable to use any of your documents. You are advised to not pay to hackers and try to delete this nasty virus from your computer. Follow the below steps to easily remove the JobCrypter Ransomware from your PC.
How To Remove JobCrypter Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all JobCrypter Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out JobCrypter Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the JobCrypter Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.