My Windows data files have somehow gone encrypted with [email protected] Encrypt Virus and they have become totally inaccessible. It is quite impossible for me to access those files and every time it asks me to enter decryption key. How can I do that when I don't know why all these are happening and what decryption to be entered to unlock those data files. I can see system screen locked and I am totally unable to do anything useful regarding that just because I am not a computer savvy. So guys, I am here to ask you for help. Do you have any suggestion to throw out [email protected] Encrypt Virus without any hassle or loss? If yes, share it with me immediately. Many thanks!
[email protected] Encrypt Virus is yet another ransomware threat that has come into existence recently and cyber experts have reported it to be the same as other ransomware and it is dangerous too. Most commonly, this very threat gets distributed bundled with pirated software, free downloaded stuffs from third party sources, junk emails, suspicious attachments, p2p file sharing, malicious websites and lots more. What [email protected] Encrypt Virus actually does when gets inside? Well upon getting activated into PC, it executes command prompt of the affected computer and smartly injects infectious code into system. Then after, it locks all the stored data files, folders, documents etc. with encryption code and make them useless for the victim user. [email protected] Encrypt Virus displays error message on the screen stating that your PC has been locked due to some violation on cyber rule and now you are require to pay penalty as ransom fee. It states that you have to pay $500 to get decryption key with the help of which you can easily unlock your computer and can decrypt system data files.
Being more specific, [email protected] Encrypt Virus is a dangerous infection that has potential to bring chaos into affected computer and makes system non-responsive. It infects all the important documents stored into machine and often deletes them resulting in data loss issue. Meanwhile, it exploits loop holes of the affected computer and open backdoor to make easy pathway for the invasion of thousands of harmful parasites including trojan, virus, worm etc. into PC. These infections are quite very noxious as well as lethal that not only causes chaos into machine but also consumes entire free system memory space which eventually results in gradual degradation in PC performance speed. Apart from this, it messes up with your private data, often reveals your privacy to cyber crooks and help them to use your identity for cyber scam. Therefore, to secure system to danger and to ensure PC protection, you must delete [email protected] Encrypt Virus immediately and throw away this infection completely from your computer system.
Remove [email protected] Encrypt Virus From Your PC
Step 1: Remove [email protected] Encrypt Virus in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove [email protected] Encrypt Virus using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To [email protected] Encrypt Virus
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find [email protected] Encrypt Virus related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove [email protected] Encrypt Virus Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove [email protected] Encrypt Virus related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the [email protected] Encrypt Virus virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the [email protected] Encrypt Virus infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.